Two tickets

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Let's say you've just been given two tickets to anywhere and $2,000. Where are you going, what will you do, and who's going with you?

Reactions: Grinchesbro
I am going to the island of Bonaire. I am going to scuba dive my @ss off. I would hope I could find a good dive buddy to go with me.

3min55sec song

Brought back memories of listening to this song of Eddie Money

"I've got two tickets to paradise,
Won't you pack your bags, we'll leave tonight,
I've got two tickets to paradise,
I've got two tickets to paradise. "

Last edited:
Reactions: Grinchesbro
Where are you going, what will you do, and who's going with you?
The correct answer(for me) is with the Mrs. to a warm beach where we will have fun in the sun. My second answer is I wish I could travel back in time with these plane tickets and revisit a fishing trip with my Dad in Ketchikan, Alaska where we fished and ate the salmon, shrimp, and crab that we caught during the week. I can still taste that seafood.

I always wanted to go to Ireland / Scotland when I was younger ,but these days my wish would be to go to Alaska with my wife (summer time only). I wanted to say- I would go see a movie with my wife ,and spend the spend the $2000 on sodas and popcorn :D

Reactions: Debi
I always wanted to go to Ireland / Scotland when I was younger ,but these days my wish would be to go to Alaska with my wife (summer time only). I wanted to say- I would go see a movie with my wife ,and spend the spend the $2000 on sodas and popcorn :D
Same here with visiting the "lands", but I think I need a trip to Key West....with a good friend who knows how to kick back!