Truth or Trash Story #1

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I'm going to tell you of a story of a 10 year old (me) and her first experience with the Witchboard..
It was my birthday party and I had just turned 10 years old..and back in 1965 the Witchboard was having a slight come back..
Right along with other things like looking in the mirror and saying Mary Worthy three times and Conjuring up a demon..it was all the rage..lol..
Well my parents always tryed to get us what we wanted and me being a witchy girl even then wanted a board for my day of days.
So after I blew out the candles and my cousins and friends and I had cake..dam I wish I had a clown to but they wouldn't do it..hehehe..i love clowns..
Anyway..got off track..we all gathered round the table and I opened my presents..of course they saved the best for last..i remember the feeling I got when I opened the package and I saw Ouija in big letters across the top..i just go goosebumps..
We were all so excited, even at 10 I wanted to speak to the dead and learn as much as I could..
So I grabbed it and hugged it and ran upstairs to my pink girly room with my cousins..
There were three of us, and we sat on my nice pink Barbie bedspread..i opened the box and took the board out with the planchett..
Now you must know that then i was a beginner, I knew nothing about the board what so ever..
I didn't know I should protect myself or if their were certain things you were not to ask, I didn't know shit..I was 10 years old for Christ sake..
All I knew is I wanted to talk to the dead and see the board work..after all it was my birthday present..and i was 10..lol
So I put the plastic planchett on the board and placed my hand lightly on it..the rest of my cousins did to..so we had 6 hand on it..all sitting cross legged..
I begin to ask "Is any one here with us tonight" and to my surprise the planchett started moving and went to "Yes"
Of course right a way we all started blaming each other for pushing it, but of course we hadn't done that..
So we started asking it all sort of questions and things were going just great..so much fun learning..
Then one of my cousins got this brilliant idea to ask the taboo question when are we going to die..we did..
And guess what it said.."TODAY"..