Triangle UFO sighting

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Conspiracy theorists claim to spot a UFO over Russia | Daily Mail Online

Mystery triangle-shaped UFO spotted flying above Russia is the 'best evidence' for aliens ever recorded, conspiracy theorists claim
  • A video shows the object flying through the sky with three flashing lights
  • Conspiracy theorists say it is flying at a speed that is too slow to be a plane

Open Link for story, pics and video

Reactions: Paulm
I've always wondered why they have/need lights......and why are they illuminated while here observing, or whatever it is they're doing.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I've always wondered why they have/need lights......and why are they illuminated while here observing, or whatever it is they're doing.
My theory is those "lights" may actually be part of whatever drive system these things are using. The reason I say this is the one I saw had the three lights while "floating" over my home....and I felt a weird "thrum" vibration within me. When it "lit up" to take off fast, it then lit up like 3 suns and took off. The timing makes me suspicous that someone turned on the equivilant of "thrusters".

Reactions: Lynne
My theory is those "lights" may actually be part of whatever drive system these things are using. The reason I say this is the one I saw had the three lights while "floating" over my home....and I felt a weird "thrum" vibration within me. When it "lit up" to take off fast, it then lit up like 3 suns and took off. The timing makes me suspicous that someone turned on the equivilant of "thrusters".
It sounds like Star Trek ! This was a good catch

FAA regulations Paulm. UFOs are not allowed to scare us without proper illumination.

Reactions: Lynne