triangle ufo secret space program

I think the one Art saw on that night in the desert was a stealth bomber ( I do believe we got stealth technology from the downed alien spacecraft.)

Reactions: Paulm
Pretty good footage. I definitely believe that these people are seeing something as opposed to making it up. Just what it is, that I'm still not sure of.

Reactions: Paulm
I think the one Art saw on that night in the desert was a stealth bomber ( I do believe we got stealth technology from the downed alien spacecraft.)

back in the 80's I was doing some work which required camping out in the desert for a few weeks, one night we were quite surprised by what showed up. we had just "marked" an area and were doing some finish up work when a B2 stealth came out of no where. it came in really low and slow, did a couple turns and passes over the position and left.... it was very quiet, very slow, and the way it turned and moved could at times be mistaken for hovering, but of course it wasn't, just the way it looked... then a year or so later it was revealed publicly what it was....extremely cool experience though.

Reactions: Lynne
Pretty good footage. I definitely believe that these people are seeing something as opposed to making it up. Just what it is, that I'm still not sure of.

in the 60's "skunkworks" came out with the SR71 Blackbird, in the 80's and introduced around 90 was the B2 stealth, its now been almost 30 years so who knows what the next gen. craft have been developed or tried.... perhaps their could be something to the TR3B speculations. maybe not AS advanced as ppl believe but could be some sort of prototypes.

they are not going public with any of these crafts/warbirds until they are sure they can no longer hide them from the rest of the world and the reason they do go public is they want other countries to stop snooping because there is more.

Reactions: Paulm and Seahunter
they are not going public with any of these crafts/warbirds until they are sure they can no longer hide them from the rest of the world and the reason they do go public is they want other countries to stop snooping because there is more.
Very good explanation Armand

in the 60's "skunkworks" came out with the SR71 Blackbird, in the 80's and introduced around 90 was the B2 stealth, its now been almost 30 years so who knows what the next gen. craft have been developed or tried.... perhaps their could be something to the TR3B speculations. maybe not AS advanced as ppl believe but could be some sort of prototypes.
Exactly. That's why I am not overly quick to assign a UFO as something NOT of our creation.

I was in Memphis one time visiting the Memphis Belle. As I was walking outside, all of a sudden I saw a huge black object in the sky. It was so surreal, that all my mind could come up with was that it didn't look real. You know how you see something, and if it is so strange (out of your knowledge base), your mind tries to assign it to something you know, but I couldn't. It approached silently, went straight overhead of the crowd I was in, and I swear you could hear the crowd gasp in astonishment. It was only a few hundred feet above us as near as I could tell. The "finish" of the object didn't even look real to me, it looked like a drawing or a cartoon image in the sky. Of course it turned out to be a stealth bomber, but I had never seen one before, so it was really doing a number on my mind for a few minutes there!

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
Exactly. That's why I am not overly quick to assign a UFO as something NOT of our creation.

I was in Memphis one time visiting the Memphis Belle. As I was walking outside, all of a sudden I saw a huge black object in the sky. It was so surreal, that all my mind could come up with was that it didn't look real. You know how you see something, and if it is so strange (out of your knowledge base), your mind tries to assign it to something you know, but I couldn't. It approached silently, went straight overhead of the crowd I was in, and I swear you could hear the crowd gasp in astonishment. It was only a few hundred feet above us as near as I could tell. The "finish" of the object didn't even look real to me, it looked like a drawing or a cartoon image in the sky. Of course it turned out to be a stealth bomber, but I had never seen one before, so it was really doing a number on my mind for a few minutes there!
Wow that really puts a diff perspective on it. We probably have unbelievable tech.

Reactions: Paulm and Seahunter