Touched in OBE??

Just wanted to update about the slamming cabinet sounds. Figured out it was the surround sound messing up after all. Only after scaring me a few more times..ha! Was just startling at the time to hear that sound when I would be by myself catching me off guard. I laughed at myself for how scared I was about that noise. As for the cleansing I still hesitate alil only bc I don't know what I'm doing and have not researched further, but I did buy Samantha's book I plan to read.
I do wonder if what I experienced years ago really was an OBE or was it something else? I wonder if maybe it was (it felt so real) but I panicked thinking it was something evil happening to me. Since I had been messing around with the ouija board back then(exact timeline I can't remember)..but was pretty scared of "The Exorcist" movie too, and probably traumatized me since I saw it in the 3rd grade! Those images stuck with me and have to admit seeing it now as an adult would probably do the same thing!lol But I think was more scary for me bc I know there's truth behind that movie. Knowing that could actually happen to someone was what scared me about it. I know the movie is exaggerated but it's still scary to me. It makes me wonder if I might have prevented myself from further OBE experiences by thinking that way. I would love to have that sensation again without being scared!

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
It makes me wonder if I might have prevented myself from further OBE experiences by thinking that way. I would love to have that sensation again without being scared!
Ceci, most people who have OBE's often say the first few times scared them so much they popped right back into body. That's very common. You have to trust that you will end up back where you started! Each person seems to experience it a bit differently, but some things remain constant....#1 being they DO come on back to the body!

Reactions: Ceci and 7Critter
YUP! When I have done this, it's a matter of trust. And is quite interesting in what you see and where you can travel.

Reactions: 7Critter and Ceci
Question
How is it possible to "prove 100%" that all that experience an OBE do in fact return to their body ???
(just a question...)

Question
How is it possible to "prove 100%" that all that experience an OBE do in fact return to their body ???
(just a question...)
Good point...but all of the OBE experiencers who speak about it, do claim they return unharmed. That has been my personal experience, so can only go by that.

Good point...but all of the OBE experiencers who speak about it, do claim they return unharmed. That has been my personal experience, so can only go by that.
Oh, I totally agree
but...
(I have had one OBE..and talk about an experience..and I do NOT think I would ever share..)

Reactions: Debi