To magic users

Taliesin

Reaction score
Website
www.techstuffonly.com
When you cast spells or do rituals, what do you feel? Are there any energies? What does it feel like? What else happens? Gusts of wind coming out of nowhere? Poofs of smoke or mists? I'm wondering if any magic users can describe what they experience during these spells and rituals.

I've only done one spell, but it really creeped me out to the point I haven't done anymore yet.

Thanks in advance

How do you feel when you pray, Taliesin?

Forget the Hollywood. There is no gust of wind, no smoke or mists, no glitter off a wand. Magic is intention manifested. So think intention....the same energy you use in prayer.

Forget the Hollywood. There is no gust of wind, no smoke or mists, no glitter off a wand. Magic is intention manifested. So think intention....the same energy you use in prayer.
Good explanation debi

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi

Even if you're summoning things. There usually isn't a physical manifestation of the spirit. They're spirits after all. But they can hurt you in other ways if they're evil spirits.

Which is why I never summon.
Debi I'm not telling you cuz you already know this, but just a PSA to other people. I hear a lot of people saying that nobody can get physically harmed by spirits. I can say from experience and anecdotes from close friends they can do that and far worse. So don't mess with spirits or practice sorcery.

Know your limit, stay within it :p

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
Debi I'm not telling you cuz you already know this, but just a PSA to other people. I hear a lot of people saying that nobody can get physically harmed by spirits. I can say from experience and anecdotes from close friends they can do that and far worse. So don't mess with spirits or practice sorcery.

Know your limit, stay within it :p

It is my opinion that when you start summoning things, especially when you know not what you do, you cross over into occult practices. Doorways open, portals open, and that's just bad in every way.

Your phrase is quite appropriate, Charleh.

Reactions: Charleh
I will say though, depending on what kind of work you're doing, because sometimes events manifest themselves from what we put out into the universe, you will feel a little drain of energy. It's the third law of motion: for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Action takes energy. Sometimes it comes back to us even more for example the threefold law.

Reactions: Lynne

I don't pray anymore, but when I did, I didn't feel anything. Meditation is different, though. I do feel energy that makes me tingle. In fact, once when I was meditating and concentrating on my chakras, my computer speakers started fizzling and crackling, but when I heard it, it startled me and I lost concentration. Then the speakers suddenly stopped. Also, when I did that one spell, I felt a rush of energy, which was why I posed the question.

Reactions: Lynne