Time Loops and Precog dreaming (Video)

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
This one is longish at an hour and 25 minutes but I know there is interest in these topics.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Even if you are not into watching the vid, how many of you have what you consider to be a precog dream?

Reactions: Selectric
Even if you are not into watching the vid, how many of you have what you consider to be a precog dream?
Only time i can remember was a terrible dream i had about my sister when i was young that may have glimpsed her first epileptic seizure. The other not so much a precog but a very vivid dream i was in Australia across from the opera house. Quite odd that one, down to the Australia flag on a ship and talking to a kid close to my age. I did have one heck of a deja-vu moment hanging with some friends that i knew we had done before, though that would've not been possible. I just recently met the two of them then and we never sat at a bonfire with them arguing back and forth lol. Gotta love those moments when things slow to a body tingling pace.

Reactions: Debi
Only time i can remember was a terrible dream i had about my sister when i was young that may have glimpsed her first epileptic seizure.
That had to be difficult when it came to pass as reality. I've had a few like that regarding my kids. Terrifying.

I have had plenty of these. Provided that I really saw those repeated moments through my dreams that is.

Last edited: