Thunderbirds are Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Rhoda, errrrr, Nekki, gonna go listen to Gz and crash for a bit. Don't work too hard!

Oh...and by the way....I think I see a younger version of the tough broad in you.....
Only when Ms Apple makes an appearance LOL , if Naked Apple makes an appearance , its COOL ! LMAO ! Hi Apple and Debs .

Reactions: Naked Apple
Hi Debs , I am having fun and looking forward to the holidays so I can rest for a bit . Missed all of GZ last week , too busy ! How are you ? I did read that you sold some property , its good when things come together and work out for you . Stay warm and dry !

Hi Debs , I am having fun and looking forward to the holidays so I can rest for a bit . Missed all of GZ last week , too busy ! How are you ? I did read that you sold some property , its good when things come together and work out for you . Stay warm and dry !
Dry is not happening at the moment. As I wrote to Bellestarr, we'r combining old and new testaments today and I'm gonna have to build an ark for Christmas. Bit of flooding around the neighborhood. Hope you have a great Christmas and get some rest.

Dry is not happening at the moment. As I wrote to Bellestarr, we'r combining old and new testaments today and I'm gonna have to build an ark for Christmas. Bit of flooding around the neighborhood. Hope you have a great Christmas and get some rest.
just as long as you don't start to grow a beard !!!!! lol

See you all sometime , if not , Happy Happy Holidays and A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL and wish EVERYONE , HEALTH and PROSPERITY in the coming year !

Status
Not open for further replies.