Those strange sounds are back

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Noises in the sky reported in Canada and Indonesia. There have been multiple reports of bizarre noises being heard in the sky from places as far-flung as Downtown Calgary in Alberta, Canada and in various locations throughout the country of Indonesia in the space of the past couple of days.

These noises have been reported in far-flung places of the world for a number of years now. Some witnesses from various locations have described the noises as being humming; others reference loud explosions and many reference the sound of grinding metal. Perhaps the most bizarre sound that is consistently reported to be heard during these events is the sound of a trumpet which some people have interpreted to be apocalyptic like. READ MORE: They're Back: Apocalyptic Trumpet Sky Sounds Heard In Canada And Indonesia – Disclose.tv

These sounds so not all sound alike. I must admit this one does sound more musical. Others I’ve heard vary from booms to mechanical. Strange indeed.

very interesting, I may try to see what I can find on this, (time allowing), back a few years ago when they first started and up to their peak, my wife ran a very interactive blog on this and the animal die-offs that was happening around the same time. heard a lot of good and not so good theories on what it could be. hmmm, may be time to re-visit this phenomena.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi