The Ouija Board Museum

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

The ouija board has become a notorious symbol of the paranormal. But the details of its history are just as strange and mysterious. John Kozik, owner of the world's only Ouija board museum, explains this board's rise to fame.

This was very interesting and a quick way to gain a little knowledge on the topic. It didn't pass my notice that the man sitting giving the interview was totally comfortable there lol. I think these things create portals and it is a convenient tool for the negative things on the other side to use. Not everyone knows how to use it safely, if that is even possible. Regardless that is just my opinion on the subject. I am sure others may have a different take on it.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I agree, Lynne. It seems significant to me, that the guy fell to his death from the roof, after basically making an agreement with some unknown entity to distribute the board. IMO, that unknown entity claimed his life.

And yeah, weird that the guy narrating is just comfortable with all those boards around. I hope he was wearing something protective!

Reactions: Lynne
I agree, Lynne. It seems significant to me, that the guy fell to his death from the roof, after basically making an agreement with some unknown entity to distribute the board. IMO, that unknown entity claimed his life.

And yeah, weird that the guy narrating is just comfortable with all those boards around. I hope he was wearing something protective!
He doesn't need protection because he is in agreement with whatever is in that place in my opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: garnetsilver