The Numerology of 2018

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
2018: A Master 11/2 Universal Year (The Overall Theme is LOVE!) - Felicia Bender

Brace yourself for this one! This year is a master number 11 and a 2. The combo is a hard hitter. I've done readings for a few of you before, so you know this can be pretty accurate. Felicia has done an excellent overall view of the coming year so I share that with you now.

I am going to give you a warning. Be sure you WANT to know before you read this. Often times we allow these kind of predictive things about energy rule us instead of us ruling them. Knowing what energy we face in the coming year is meant to arm us with resolve to rise above any trials we might face, so if you read this do so knowing you have all the power to rise above and shine through any energy you may face. :)

With that said, how do you feel about the coming year and the energy it's bringing?

We need an easy year , what the heck another bad one. Why don’t they ever say anything good. It’s always ....your gonna have challenges...meaning the world is gonna burn....but you will grow from it. Honestly I’m very tired of hearing the sky is falling. It’s been falling for a few thousand years now. I’m over it already.

And the Mayan Calendar only predicted the death of Dick Clark. That's it. I hear you loud & clear Lynne.

Reactions: Lynne
We need an easy year , what the heck another bad one. Why don’t they ever say anything good. It’s always ....your gonna have challenges...meaning the world is gonna burn....but you will grow from it. Honestly I’m very tired of hearing the sky is falling. It’s been falling for a few thousand years now. I’m over it already.
THIS is what I love about our Lynne! :D Tell it like it is, girlfriend! :trophy:

363days
8723hours
523427minutes
31405673seconds
;vo

is it 2019 yet?