The new James Webb Telescope pictures etc.

Archaeoastronomer

Reaction score

Reactions: Selectric
I thought i would give some strange pictures from other telescopes and give comical comments.
The basics of Sacred Geometry is the Vesica piscis, which link shows below;-
Do you think the cosmos also uses it?
He might be watching us?

The Hourglass Nebula​

The Hourglass Nebula

This is an image of MyCn18, a young planetary nebula located about 8,000 light-years away, taken with the Wide Field and Planetary Camera 2 (WFPC2) aboard the Hubble Space Telescope (HST).

I fly from you, oh men,
I am not for the earth.
I am for the sky.
I have soared to the sky as a heaven.
I have kissed the sky as a falcon.
I am the essence of a god,
The son of a god.
Behold the faithful and loving Osiris
Has come as the stars of Orion, the Beautiful One
I have come that I may glorify Orion.
My soul is a star of gold
And with him
I will traverse the sky forever. (Pyramid text )

Stars and clouds of blue, purple and brown gas and dust

The James Webb Space Telescope's latest image: the Orion Nebula NASA, ESA, CSA, PDRs4All ERS Team, S.

Reactions: Lynne
Obviously the orbit of Venus doesn't create loops but is called retrograde motion, it is only what it appears to do from Earth, but traces a heart and rose pentacle.
It would be amazing if God is love and Venus traces a heart in the sky, wouldn't it?

It is about making a double or mirror image, two opposite pentagrams that are opposite each other make a decagon, so we have to have a mirror image of the Golden Spiral to start with
The Logarithmic spiral is approx. of the Golden Spiral, look down to spiral Galaxy's
The golden spiral is a logarithmic spiral that grows outward by a factor of the golden ratio for every 90 degrees of rotation (polar slope angle about 17.03239 degrees). It can be approximated by a "Fibonacci spiral", made of a sequence of quarter circles with radii proportional to Fibonacci numbers. "

Logarithmic spiral - Wikipedia

It comes up in the Mandelbrot set, Cyclones, the arms of Spiral Galaxies, shells and many other things.

oy5bcf6206.png

Last edited:
Archie, thank you for these posts they are most inspiring and educational. The pics from the Web telescope are amazing and something I never thought we would be able to achieve. It is a miracle we can share these views too. We live in strange but wonderful times for sure.