The help from above

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Have you ever lost something or needed to solve a problem and can't find the answer? Then suddenly, out of no where, you just KNOW. You either know that answer or you suddenly have a "nudge" to "go check here" for the missing item? That sudden "knowing"....what is it? What experiences have you had with it? Is it divine intervention?

What say you? Tell me your stories!

Reactions: 7Critter
Yes many times. I think most have. It seems common to me. The best one off the top of my head was when my husband was too ill to help me and I had large horse stall mats to get moved from my truck to the stalls. They weigh way more than I can lift and I had no help. I felt my grandfather next to me. I got the idea to roll them into a roll and tie them with twine. Then roll them onto a dolly and tie them to it. Then I could easily use the dolly to get them to the spot I needed. I then cut the ties and they snapped into place. I never would have had that idea and believe someone gave me advice.

Yes, I may have had a nudge the other day from a friendly spirit. I was looking for something, looking for something. Could not find it. I stopped looking and thinking about it and went outside to mow the grass. I came inside, tired and thirsty, sat at the kitchen table, and eureka ! I knew where the keys were to a lock set that I bought years ago. Someone gave me the insight to find the keys which were in a VERY UNEXPECTED place.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Good topic. Agree. Sometimes I find things and put it down to the power of the unconscious mind recording everything, and that faculty remembers where I put something years ago. OK, that's pretty cool in and of itself. I somewhat trained myself to quiet my mind and distract myself to access he secret treasure map that leads to that missing thing.
But sometimes it is just uncanny. It is in those times when I truly lost something. Not misplaced or can't remember. It's not filed away in my mind, and the odds say it can't be luck. Then I thank my guardian angel, for helping me find that needle in a haystack.