The Haunted dingess tunnel investigation with evp caught?

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by massie20000, Oct 11, 2017.

1. massie20000

massie20000
    Expand Collapse

hello we travel to the dingess tunnel in mingo county west Virginia to investigate. this is a one lane tunnel the only way in and out of the town.lots of history and lots of reports of hauntings/sightings and overall a very creepy place.i appreciate any comments,suggestions etc.thank you

7Christie and Debi like this.
  2. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    midnight rider

Hi Massie. Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your investigation. That looked like a dangerous place due to the tunnel being one lane. Is the one EVP all that was caught there. I couldn't make out what it said , did you all have an idea? Tell us more about your group if that's ok.

3. massie20000

massie20000
    Expand Collapse

Yes it is dangerous.cars are supposed to wait until you come through the other side before they enter,but the plan was if we took to long and a car came we would get back into the car behind us.i did that but Fred another member kept going and hid in the small cubby holes while cars passed him(that part is in another video).The team is me and Fred and we usually rotate other people with us.depending the area and who is available.That is the only evp I noticed at that location.thank you for watching and commenting

Lynne likes this.