The Dog is Back

Vibe-Feeler

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I got home from work this afternoon and while I was changing I distinctly heard that infamous "pitter-patter" sound of a dog walking on the tiles in the passage outside my room. All the dogs were still outside and the passage was closed off. I think it's safe to say some big activity is about to flare up. Kind of excited and hopefully I can document some of it, but also anxious. Will have to wait and see what happens I guess.

Reactions: Lynne
I got home from work this afternoon and while I was changing I distinctly heard that infamous "pitter-patter" sound of a dog walking on the tiles in the passage outside my room. All the dogs were still outside and the passage was closed off. I think it's safe to say some big activity is about to flare up. Kind of excited and hopefully I can document some of it, but also anxious. Will have to wait and see what happens I guess.
Keep us posted, Vibe!

Reactions: Lynne
Be safe

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler
Keep us posted, Vibe!

Will do, Debi! There was an occurrence later that night but I will write up about it tomorrow as right now I'm too tired from work lol, and also I want to take pics to show the setup of the situation and then I want to hear what everyone else thinks, because I'm still debating this one a bit.

Thanx, Lynne :)