The "Diet"

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
EVERY NEW YEAR WE MAKE THAT RESOLUTION TO LOSE THOSE FEW POUNDS OR EAT BETTER. EVERY YEAR THAT LASTS ABOUT 3 WEEKS! LOL

IS THIS ON YOUR "MISSION LIST" FOR THE YEAR? IF SO, WHAT'S YOUR APPROACH? AND HAVE YOU EVER HAD SUCCESS ON A DIET PLAN IN THE PAST? IF SO, SHARE THAT PLAN!

diet123.gif

SHARE THAT PLAN!
In Nov 2016 I will as diagnosed with type II diabetes. That set a life style change rather than a diet in place. I count carbs. On prepackaged foods I read labels. I minimize potatoes, bread, pasta, sugary foods. I do eat all the fruit and veggies that I want. I do eat/drink all the dairy that I want. So far the plan is working. My sugar levels are down and I have lost 30+ pounds.

In Nov 2016 I will as diagnosed with type II diabetes. That set a life style change rather than a diet in place. I count carbs. On prepackaged foods I read labels. I minimize potatoes, bread, pasta, sugary foods. I do eat all the fruit and veggies that I want. I do eat/drink all the dairy that I want. So far the plan is working. My sugar levels are down and I have lost 30+ pounds.
Good job and well done, Critter! Way to take charge! A lot of people don't stick to it, but it sounds like you are in it to win it.

My Peoria son recently dropped 50 pounds in a short period of time doing a similar regimen. He was having all sorts of health issues and once the weight went, the problems went away.

Reactions: Paintman
Weight watchers was the only diet that ever worked for me. There is no easy way to lose weight but this plan gives you the tools.

Reactions: Paintman