The Debate On Dulce

I was in the military and I know about how they keep secrets. No one is told anything, everything is compartmentalized and if anyone is involved in any way with something secret they are removed from the general population so there but even so secrets get out. I remember the guys who were in Afghanistan in the 70's being angry that they were debriefed when they got stateside and it was simple "You were never in Afghanistan" but they talked anyway. So, if there was a base under Dulce and military was involved, either it would only be officers or people would know about it. The only information we really have about it is from someone gaslighting a man who asked questions. It is now known that military "whistleblower" was not a whistleblower, but was assigned to give false information to discredit anyone who spread that information. Why do you think that is? If the lie is that there is a secret base under Dulce, then it is to hide the real location of that base. I am not saying there isn't a secret base or bases, I am saying they are not under Dulce.

As for the equipment that melts rock, how large do you think that would have to be to make decent sized usable tunnels? It would require some infrastructure to get the device to the location. And the ships would not just land anywhere if it is secret they would not be out in the open, even in the outback of New Mexico.

"So, if there was a base under Dulce and military was involved, either it would only be officers or people would know about it."

People DO know about it. We're talking about it, aren't we? It's been talked about for years and years. There have been TV shows about it! It's not only known about, it's famous!

"The only information we really have about it is from someone gaslighting a man who asked questions."

No. The main source of information on Dulce is Phil Schneider. He was an eyewitness. Not that bozo Bennewitz or whatever his name is. You need to study the subject more.

"As for the equipment that melts rock, how large do you think that would have to be to make decent sized usable tunnels? It would require some infrastructure to get the device to the location."

One CH-53K helo can carry a 36,000 lb payload so, yes, it might have to make a few trips. :)

"And the ships would not just land anywhere if it is secret they would not be out in the open, even in the outback of New Mexico."

I don't know why you keep talking about ships. It isn't that kind of base. There are no ships at the Dulce base. No one has ever mentioned any ships being there. Just rooms and hallways. I think you have Dulce confused with some other location.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
"So, if there was a base under Dulce and military was involved, either it would only be officers or people would know about it."

People DO know about it. We're talking about it, aren't we? It's been talked about for years and years. There have been TV shows about it! It's not only known about, it's famous!

"The only information we really have about it is from someone gaslighting a man who asked questions."

No. The main source of information on Dulce is Phil Schneider. He was an eyewitness. Not that bozo Bennewitz or whatever his name is. You need to study the subject more.

"As for the equipment that melts rock, how large do you think that would have to be to make decent sized usable tunnels? It would require some infrastructure to get the device to the location."

One CH-53K helo can carry a 36,000 lb payload so, yes, it might have to make a few trips. :)

"And the ships would not just land anywhere if it is secret they would not be out in the open, even in the outback of New Mexico."

I don't know why you keep talking about ships. It isn't that kind of base. There are no ships at the Dulce base. No one has ever mentioned any ships being there. Just rooms and hallways. I think you have Dulce confused with some other location.
OK. I have been to Dulce, have you? If not, go visit and find it. You won't not because it is well hidden, but because it is not there. This conversation had me thinking I need to look at the geology of the area. I suspect it would not support the kind of facility that you describe or think is there. There is nothing to say to me to cause me to change my mind and I see that nothing I say will change your mind, which is not my goal. If you want to believe in the base under Dulce go ahead. I am not going to argue further.

Did you read anything about Paul Benowitz? That is what my statement about the information about the Dulce base was referring to.

I keep talking about ships because the story is that aliens from outer space occupy the Dulce base. How did they get here if not in ships and what makes you think they aren't flying in and out of the base in their ships?

OK. I have been to Dulce, have you? If not, go visit and find it. You won't not because it is well hidden, but because it is not there. This conversation had me thinking I need to look at the geology of the area. I suspect it would not support the kind of facility that you describe or think is there. There is nothing to say to me to cause me to change my mind and I see that nothing I say will change your mind, which is not my goal. If you want to believe in the base under Dulce go ahead. I am not going to argue further.

Did you read anything about Paul Benowitz? That is what my statement about the information about the Dulce base was referring to.

I keep talking about ships because the story is that aliens from outer space occupy the Dulce base. How did they get here if not in ships and what makes you think they aren't flying in and out of the base in their ships?

I don't know if it is or isn't there. I simply think there is reason to suspect it is there and I'm willing to entertain logical reasons for it not being there.

I suggest you forget Benowitz. Phil Schneider is the source of the Dulce story. He has written quite a bit about it and has done lectures on it too. They might still be on YouTube or other video sites.

According to Schneider, the "aliens" were already there and the government boys bumped into them when they tried to expand the base. It's not known how they got there or where they are from, but no one has claimed that there were any spaceships there.

I don't know if it is or isn't there. I simply think there is reason to suspect it is there and I'm willing to entertain logical reasons for it not being there.

I suggest you forget Benowitz. Phil Schneider is the source of the Dulce story. He has written quite a bit about it and has done lectures on it too. They might still be on YouTube or other video sites.

According to Schneider, the "aliens" were already there and the government boys bumped into them when they tried to expand the base. It's not known how they got there or where they are from, but no one has claimed that there were any spaceships there.
If you are saying Schneider never mentioned UFOs, that's fine. There have been stories of UFOs around Dulce, however. There were a couple police officers who went public with their experiences, and I recall LMH interviewing both of them. One was a state trooper who investigated cattle mutations, I think the other guy was a Native American cop on a nearby reservation.

Like Benowitz, they may not have been part of Schneider's narrative, but are part of the overall lore of the area relative to UFOs and aliens. There are over 20 UFO reports in and around Dulce on the NUFORC website. Deming, NM, which is five miles from Dulce is frequently mentioned.

There have been stories of UFOs around Dulce, however.
Sure. Lots of UFOs reported in that area. I was only responding to the idea of "there is no opening to allow spaceships to ENTER the underground base so there must not be a base there" argument. And, that Schneider is allegedly an eyewitness and participant while Bennewitz is not.

I'm not saying there IS a base there but I think there is reason to suspect it.

Reactions: Lynne and Duke