The Curse of Oak Island finds something this year!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Pirate's chest and three keys found on The Curse of Oak Island Season 5

After 4 years of watching this show, they say they've finally found something this year!

Pirate’s chest and three keys found on The Curse of Oak Island Season 5

Excerpt:

It’s not yet known what state the chest and keys that were found are in, but they are the latest in a growing number of discoveries by the Lagina brothers that point to them being on the verge of a potentially big find.

We told last month how a huge new operation is currently under way on Oak Island after truck-loads of heavy equipment were seen being driven on to the island.

A whole convoy of flat-bed trucks were seen arriving across the island’s causeway carrying vast amounts of drilling equipment, some of which is the same as was used last season.

Photographs then showed filming taking place, and even more equipment arrived — which provided a hint that the Lagina brothers were set to dig deeper than ever this season.

The team’s hunt for treasure saw a massive boost this month when The Curse of Oak Island received a huge $1.5million injection of funding from the local Nova Scotia Film and Television Production Incentive Fund.

Reactions: Seahunter and Brody
Can't wait to get sucked in for another 8 or so episodes only to leave feeling empty and yet fulfilled in a strange sense.

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
Can't wait to get sucked in for another 8 or so episodes only to leave feeling empty and yet fulfilled in a strange sense.
:p That may just be the best and most fitting description ever written for this show!

Reactions: Brody
Preview is out! The road is washed out and the guys have to rush to build a new one in under a week as the big rigs are coming!

Reactions: Debi
I cackled when they transitioned from the panicked attitude of WE MUST REBUILD THE ROAD NOW to "Taking a break in the war room...."

The bit on the teen boy dying hit me in the feels.

I cackled when they transitioned from the panicked attitude of WE MUST REBUILD THE ROAD NOW to "Taking a break in the war room...."

The bit on the teen boy dying hit me in the feels.
Hit me, too. At least they DO find something this year! And as I see it, that teen was the last to die in the "Curse". It may not have been on site, but he was associated with it

Reactions: Brody
Well, now, ya know I'm gonna look...lol
I went to that site and couldn't even understand what I was reading or looking at! :confused:o_O I've never seen the show, but it sounds interesting. If I ever get a new TV, I'll have loads of stuff to watch.