The Christmas Card

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Each year I take a moment to send all of you this official Christmas greeting! Although cards have gone out of vogue (didn't even get one this year!), I still want to follow through with my 10 year annual PNF Card here on site!

It's been quite a year for many of us, and I want to thank you all for sharing and caring here on the Forum. I could not ask for a better group of people. All of you are special souls who act with kindness and caring, and support for those in need.

Some of you lost loved ones this year, and to all of you I send a hug, and my prayers that you have good memories of your loved one during the holidays. It's OK to be happy and sad at the same time. Cry the tears and laugh with the good memories. They are watching you from above.

Many of us are feeling the stress of the world. Let us all take a deep breath and remember that God so loved the world He sent His Son. And that Son showed us how to love. This next year, let's all try to share as much love in our corners of the world as we can.

Do feel free to use this "card"/thread to pass along your Christmas wishes to other members!
We are family here at PNF, and I love you all!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY PNF FAMILY!

414006723_710187744420485_273149603469538837_n.jpg