Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
22281879_1743546005704524_3874310253128013511_n.jpg

Reactions: Paintman
Go camping in a tent unless it's Armageddon

Reactions: Debi
Go camping in a tent unless it's Armageddon
I'll join you on that one, Lynne. Good choice!

My other one is swing on a swing. OMG....I can't even watch anyone on a swing. PHOBIA TIME! Makes me ill to watch or even think about it.

I'll join you on that one, Lynne. Good choice!

My other one is swing on a swing. OMG....I can't even watch anyone on a swing. PHOBIA TIME! Makes me ill to watch or even think about it.
I love swinging! The higher the better. I was the kid trying to go over the bar lol.

Hangover so bad I hope to die. IRS issues. Several White Sox seasons. Spray painting epoxy on very large metal ceiling. There is not enough safety gear in the World to not get chemical sick for days.

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi
Spray painting epoxy on very large metal ceiling. There is not enough safety gear in the World to not get chemical sick for days.
And you still have lungs???? OMG! How did you DO that without passing out?

And you still have lungs???? OMG! How did you DO that without passing out?
the epoxy holds his lungs together :p

i used to do concrete work and that epoxy spray is nasty :confused:

Hangover so bad I hope to die. IRS issues. Several White Sox seasons. Spray painting epoxy on very large metal ceiling. There is not enough safety gear in the World to not get chemical sick for days.
Wow Paint !

the epoxy holds his lungs together :p

i used to do concrete work and that epoxy spray is nasty :confused:
My husband worked for a paints and solvent company for over 40 years. Yup! I know epoxy spray well! If he'd been around it and walked in the house afterwards, I'd be gagging and the asthma attack that followed was always nasty.