That ONE thing....

I cannot draw. The artistic gene skipped me completely. Even my stick figures are bad! I would love to draw or paint, but I can't even do Picasso like works! Paint by numbers is stretching my abilities. I normally get paint where paint should not be. Sigh....

I cannot draw. The artistic gene skipped me completely. Even my stick figures are bad! I would love to draw or paint, but I can't even do Picasso like works! Paint by numbers is stretching my abilities. I normally get paint where paint should not be. Sigh....
Hey, wanna make a million bucks?
96A8285F-53DB-4E46-A694-194B0AB0B7D3.jpeg

drawing just takes practice, learn to draw what you see....start with easy shapes and progress from there......don't get too caught up with color theory and all that stuff for a while. keep it simple and just draw and paint what you see.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Oh!!!

If I only had backup on this phone, the pictures of my famous art phase! Those classic, and known around the globe portraits. :wink:

As for an answer to the current question, I'd have to say most cooking endeavors, drawing, keeping my car on the road instead of on curbs, hitting those big orange construction barrels, double sided driving on the street and the other side up on a lawn, boulevard, sidewalk. I still get mad at the passengers who are freaking out beside me. I've got it covered, geez!

Oh!!!

If I only had backup on this phone, the pictures of my famous art phase! Those classic, and known around the globe portraits. :wink:

As for an answer to the current question, I'd have to say most cooking endeavors, drawing, keeping my car on the road instead of on curbs, hitting those big orange construction barrels, double sided driving on the street and the other side up on a lawn, boulevard, sidewalk. I still get mad at the passengers who are freaking out beside me. I've got it covered, geez!
Oh my, our Flutterby has just flown in! HI! And yes, I remember the lovely art work! So lovely in it's simplicity and childlike feelings it invoked! :p

Reactions: Lynne and Mokey
drawing just takes practice, learn to draw what you see....start with easy shapes and progress from there......don't get too caught up with color theory and all that stuff for a while. keep it simple and just draw and paint what you see.
Said like a man who can draw. "It just takes practice." Yeah, SURE Paul....tell that to the art teacher who encouraged me to drop the class!

Reactions: Lynne and Mokey
Playing music. Even playing records on my Hi-Fi is a challenge. :( I really wanted to learn how to paint with watercolors. Boats and landscapes and all that fun stuff. Sadly my artistic talents were maxed out in the third grade after I painted a duck.

Playing music. Even playing records on my Hi-Fi is a challenge. :( I really wanted to learn how to paint with watercolors. Boats and landscapes and all that fun stuff. Sadly my artistic talents were maxed out in the third grade after I painted a duck.
:( I feel ya. I can't even trace.

Reactions: Mokey and Paintman