Thanksgiving....and everything about it

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving Day!!
Dinner was good..altho I HATE turkey meat.
Instead,I laid my fangs into some delicious pineapple ham & some bbq ribs! :p

Be careful & don't run over anyone or get run over by anyone this Black Friday by the crazy ass shoppers!
Personally,I will be avoiding Walmart at all costs! :blush:

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving Day!!
Dinner was good..altho I HATE turkey meat.
Instead,I laid my fangs into some delicious pineapple ham & some bbq ribs! :p

Be careful & don't run over anyone or get run over by anyone this Black Friday by the crazy ass shoppers!
Personally,I will be avoiding Walmart at all costs! :blush:
Finally! Someone ELSE who doesn't like turkey! Woohoo! Everyone thought I was crazy yesterday! I have been vindicated! :D

Thanks Debi, The Season gets me a little sentimental and prone to reminisces. Otherwise, I'm holding down 2nd base. (In my imaginary White Sox job:).) They still talk about Pop in the gym. He was like a grandpa to dudes who wound up winning all sorts of championships. Nice guy, but feared.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Thanks Debi, The Season gets me a little sentimental and prone to reminisces. Otherwise, I'm holding down 2nd base. (In my imaginary White Sox job:).) They still talk about Pop in the gym. He was like a grandpa to dudes who wound up winning all sorts of championships. Nice guy, but feared.
Well, it's making me a tad homesick for Da Region, my friend! No family left up there, but the memories are stellar!

I'm going to make Kolache....maybe that will help! lol

Kolaches, Yes. Debs, I promise to eat too much at Pirogi Fest in Whiting, in your honor.;)
Funny Pop story. My Grandma past away in the early 60's and I never met her. They were divorced, and being Catholic that means no Communion. He was a good role model, in that, and I had a drug problem - Pop drug me to Church:). I went along for the doughnuts. So, back on topic, if you use some imagination, Pop was a youngish guy and had a lot of girlfriends over the years.He looked like Sam Gianconna, a local Chicago sports betting entrepreneur. They were once confused they looked identical, at the FBI office, where Pop was visiting his son at work. " You arrested Gianncona?"
And So at his funeral, my cousin and I are poking each other in the ribs (We put the Fun in funerals, either that or go nuts). A line, a big long line, of little old ladies come up to the coffin and profess undying love for the man.:p

Sorry for being tangential. You can't make this stuff up.

Reactions: Debi
Kolaches, Yes. Debs, I promise to eat too much at Pirogi Fest in Whiting, in your honor.;)
Funny Pop story. My Grandma past away in the early 60's and I never met her. They were divorced, and being Catholic that means no Communion. He was a good role model, in that, and I had a drug problem - Pop drug me to Church:). I went along for the doughnuts. So, back on topic, if you use some imagination, Pop was a youngish guy and had a lot of girlfriends over the years.He looked like Sam Gianconna, a local Chicago sports betting entrepreneur. They were once confused they looked identical, at the FBI office, where Pop was visiting his son at work. " You arrested Gianncona?"
And So at his funeral, my cousin and I are poking each other in the ribs (We put the Fun in funerals, either that or go nuts). A line, a big long line, of little old ladies come up to the coffin and profess undying love for the man.:p

Sorry for being tangential. You can't make this stuff up.
LOL!!!! Good for Pop! It's good to know he made the ladies happy! :D And saved a soul along the way.....

And you dog, you! Pirogi Fest! (Insert drooling emoticon here) Now I must find pirogies!

Find the Pirogies. Did I ever mention my Dumpling Theory? Every nation has a variation of it, across time and continents. Somehow I turned Karl Jungs' concept of the 'Collective Unconsciousness' into something delicious. Doggone, I knew I was useful !
Think Bows & Arrows and ravioli.

Reactions: 7Critter