TEOTWAWKI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beebe Arkansas , thousands of blackbirds died , investigation revealed "blunt force trauma" as the cause of death ! Yet it did not affect any other species of bird in the area , guess it sucks to be a blackbird !
If ravens and crows are messengers , does this make a blackbird a black bird ? o_O
I believe one is a proper name and the latter is descriptive, but what the hey! Close enough to call it! Let's just go with canary in a coal mine......

Father Ted is Irish (I think).

Yes , I used to watch this program , crazy but funny ! Rikki Fulton is difficult to understand unless you are from there or have a good ear . Do you watch Red Dwarf on hulu ? I know Faulty towers is on that channel as well as some others that I used to watch.

No. Is it any good?
Well.....it used to be a radio program and if you had a vivid imagination ...yeah, it was good. Created the movie with Freeman , Mos Def , if nothing else its interesting ! It was also a book therefore imagination is a must !!!

Last edited:
Think there is 5 books in total though don't quote me on that ( I am still working , hence the delay ) also a tv series , you might be able to find it . now I have to get some work done and get out of here !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.