TEOTWAWKI

Status
Not open for further replies.
(RNS) It last happened in 1888 and, according to one calculation, won’t happen again for another 77,798 years: the convergence of Thanksgiving and Hanukkah. Nov 28 2013.

Can you tell I am at work and have very little to do !!!!:rolleyes:

Hey Debs! It's not that hard. Just go to the page where the Rense article is. Then go to the URL at the top of the page. Copy (or cut) that, then come back to this page and paste. That's how you can post a link. The URL is the address of the page you are on. For example, the URL at the top of this page says : http:// darkmatterxm.com / threads / teotwawki.353 / #post-7288
lol! How did I just know you were going to step up and try to teach me?!!! Love ya, Apple, but my supposed Mensa IQ is defeated by my fear of technology! My son promised to walk me thro it later today.....if he can round up enough patience, says he.

Reactions: Speedbird
R
lol! How did I just know you were going to step up and try to teach me?!!! Love ya, Apple, but my supposed Mensa IQ is defeated by my fear of technology! My son promised to walk me thro it later today.....if he can round up enough patience, says he.
Think I have posted the url for you Debi , further up the page .

Reactions: Debi
Info on Japans secrecy bill ; anyone can research this information , basically it means that all talks concerning Fukishima are off the table for journalists , scientists et al . 5yrs imprisonment can be enforced . American government applauds this action !

Info on Japans secrecy bill ; anyone can research this information , basically it means that all talks concerning Fukishima are off the table for journalists , scientists et al . 5yrs imprisonment can be enforced . American government applauds this action !
Read a story somewhere today that quotes an American scientist saying the Fukushima radiation heading for California is not considered "immediately" harmful, and that some "minor" affects, i.e. CANCER, and other "minor" illnesses were possible but nothing to worry about. I love the way they spin it so people just skimming it don't catch these phrases. I'll have to go back and see if I can find the story again...I was just "browsing" along in my morning fugue and forgot to bookmark it.

Status
Not open for further replies.