TEOTWAWKI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naked Apple

Anam Cara
Reaction score
TEOTWAWKI or The End Of The World As We Know It! A thread for gloom and doom in all its glory. ;)

Reactions: Speedbird
And we can start with the news of a death zone for birds on an island in the Bering Sea near Alaska. They are testing the birds for radiation. Meanwhile, seal and walrus deaths are way up and fish are mysteriously missing from many areas of Alaska. The bird article is on Rense report today....wish I had the skills to repost. I gotta get my kid to show me how to do that.

Reactions: Speedbird
And we can start with the news of a death zone for birds on an island in the Bering Sea near Alaska. They are testing the birds for radiation. Meanwhile, seal and walrus deaths are way up and fish are mysteriously missing from many areas of Alaska. The bird article is on Rense report today....wish I had the skills to repost. I gotta get my kid to show me how to do that.
Hey Debs! It's not that hard. Just go to the page where the Rense article is. Then go to the URL at the top of the page. Copy (or cut) that, then come back to this page and paste. That's how you can post a link. The URL is the address of the page you are on. For example, the URL at the top of this page says : http:// darkmatterxm.com / threads / teotwawki.353 / #post-7288

Will look at that report Debi , thanks ! I somewhat remember Blackbirds dropping from the sky in Arkansas and the government dis- information machine stated something absurd about this event and of course the "sheeple" became quiet !!!! gotta go , will talk later ...and thanks again Naked Apple !

Beebe Arkansas , thousands of blackbirds died , investigation revealed "blunt force trauma" as the cause of death ! Yet it did not affect any other species of bird in the area , guess it sucks to be a blackbird !
If ravens and crows are messengers , does this make a blackbird a black bird ? o_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.