Tell Us About Your OBE's

rober monroe talks about his OBE to the past. he went to the timr before jfk was to be killed, and was met by an energy being who told him--he, robert didnt belong here and could not do what he was intending to do. he was instructed to go back to his time period
View attachment 3281

i hope you enjoy it...books 2 and 3 are better....also check out his website--the robert monroe institute for obe training....

Thanks for the post, dharma58498

Reactions: Armand
Thanks Armand. I loved hearing this old interview. I really like Albert Taylor. Maybe one day I'll actually get past the noise phase. It's so melancholy to hear Art again. I miss those days!!

My recurring dream/vision has been with me for over a year now. This is not "just a dream". It feels like an OBE out of time and in the future. And it is frightening in it's intensity. I had different ones before 9/11.

I am in a landscape of greys.....the trees are bare and look burned, the water under my feet is poisoned and I dare not step in it as I cross the stream before me, balancing on rocks to avoid touching it. Everyone's clothes are tattared, torn and worn...no color anywhere. A black mist hangs in the air and the cloud cover above me looks abnormal as well. No sunlight can get through. Ash on the ground.

I walk towards tents with crowds milling around them and lines are forming. Military type people are outside of them and they ask me my profession. I tell them I'm a nurse, thinking I can help. They tell me I can by being the "gatekeeper" and shepherding the people into the tents, where they will be euthanized by injection. They say it's a noble cause in this world, and I'm horrified to find the people are anxious and willing to die. The dream ends with me crying as I guide each family into the tent, and listening to them thank me. I just want to scream at the people who caused this to happen and the sadness and tears bring me back from the vision. I don't just "wake" up....I actually feel like I've "hit" the bed, returning from somewhere or time. Which is a sign I'm dreamwalking in the realms....something that my father always did and I also do. Some use another name to describe it, such as an OBE.
Debi let's pray this was another world. If it's our future maybe we can yet change it?

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi
Greetings,

Member Armand suggested we have a thread on OBE's including how to do them and reporting any positive results. Enjoy!
Hello Armand, my near death out of body experience brought me to this site while I was roamin the subject just yesterday. funny, I have found the site here,,, yes,,,,one day i will tell my story and do so right here.....thnx

Reactions: Armand and Debi
Hello Armand, my near death out of body experience brought me to this site while I was roamin the subject just yesterday. funny, I have found the site here,,, yes,,,,one day i will tell my story and do so right here.....thnx
We look forward to that, Paola. Glad to know how you found us as well!