Tell Us About Your OBE's

O m g...if last nights show is truth at all...apparently I have had a gazillion obe's. I can seriously have several in one night, going back to the same place, because I was not done or I liked being there so much. I have ALWAYS had a particular way of flying around neighborhoods and cities that I have learned to strengthen control with age and experience. But I still brush the tops of trees and am always mindful of power lines. I can't even tell you the amount of times I wake up from being somewhere and wasn't done exploring and thought I wanted to go back, so I center myself think about it intensely and just go back. I recently told a friend about all this and she was like OMG are you serious? I'm like yeah, you mean you can't do all that? She's like no and that's awesome you can. I said I thought everyone could. She said she had never flown in her dreams or went anywhere ever. I guess I never realized I've been having one. Recently, I told my doctor that I was having reoccurring nightmares, so he prescribed something for PTSD to take at bedtime. It limits my abilities during sleep a to a point, except for the morning right before I awake, which I don't like. I have experienced so much of what the was talked about. I also have the nightmares which many have a totally different experience in which they come from the past, or variations of past experiences. Which I can't control those, they suck. But 90 to 95% of the time I control where my dream journey is headed. I haven't yet figured out how to specifically go to a place, only how to get back to a place and as in waking life sometimes I get lost and can't find my way back to or from then it gets frustrating or scary because I try and try. It just blows my mind to hear someone touch on so many of these things.

Last edited:
Greetings,

Member Armand suggested we have a thread on OBE's including how to do them and reporting any positive results. Enjoy!
Thank you sea hunter, I think this will help me and anyone else who is having trouble getting past the paralysis stage of an OBE and finally out. I made a joke to a few members about once we all get good at it we could all have a meeting place like on the top of the Eiffel tower.

O m g...if last nights show is truth at all...apparently I have had a gazillion obe's. I can seriously have several in one night, going back to the same place, because I was not done or I liked being there so much. I have ALWAYS had a particular way of flying around neighborhoods and cities that I have learned to strengthen control with age and experience. But I still brush the tops of trees and am always mindful of power lines. I can't even tell you the amount of times I wake up from being somewhere and wasn't done exploring and thought I wanted to go back, so I center myself think about it intensely and just go back. I recently told a friend about all this and she was like OMG are you serious? I'm like yeah, you mean you can't do all that? She's like no and that's awesome you can. I said I thought everyone could. She said she had never flown in her dreams or went anywhere ever. I guess I never realized I've been having one. Recently, I told my doctor that I was having reoccurring nightmares, so he prescribed something for PTSD to take at bedtime. It limits my abilities during sleep a to a point, except for the morning right before I awake, which I don't like. I have experienced so much of what the was talked about. I also have the nightmares which many have a totally different experience in which they come from the past, or variations of past experiences. Which I can't control those, they suck. But 90 to 95% of the time I control where my dream journey is headed. I haven't yet figured out how to specifically go to a place, only how to get back to a place and as in waking life sometimes I get lost and can't find my way back to or from then it gets frustrating or scary because I try and try. It just blows my mind to hear someone touch on so many of these things.
Thanks for sharing, Laura

Reactions: Laura and Armand
I have ALWAYS had a particular way of flying around neighborhoods and cities
I have tried for years I cant get past the last stage but from what you say you dont even have to try you just do it? Anyway you can teach that?

Reactions: Laura
This is how I do it: Once in my dream space, from a standing position I outstretch my arms and lean forward towards the ground sort of like if you were riding a Segway and I then think about and will myself to levitate up ward. This moves me up above the tree tops and I can vary my height but it take alot of work. I have crashed into trees and skimmed tree tops. I never fly with my body in a Superman position. It's always one of a forward lean with my arms outstretched. Ever since I was a child I have practicing flying from place to place. Sometimes it's more difficult than others, and encounter all sorts of weather conditions also: Wind, rain, snow, etc.

Reactions: 7Critter and Armand
It's awesome to be able to share these experiences

This is how I do it: Once in my dream space, from a standing position I outstretch my arms and lean forward towards the ground sort of like if you were riding a Segway and I then think about and will myself to levitate up ward. This moves me up above the tree tops and I can vary my height but it take alot of work. I have crashed into trees and skimmed tree tops. I never fly with my body in a Superman position. It's always one of a forward lean with my arms outstretched. Ever since I was a child I have practicing flying from place to place. Sometimes it's more difficult than others, and encounter all sorts of weather conditions also: Wind, rain, snow, etc.

This is the kind of information we are looking for thank you very much. I have Preston Dennett on my friends list on FB I will see if I can get him to join this forum. I must go to work now.

Reactions: 7Critter and Laura