Tell Us About Your OBE's

Discussion in 'OBE's (Out-of-Body Experiences)' started by Seahunter, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Seahunter

Seahunter
    Expand Collapse
    AKA "Roy"
    Staff

Greetings,

Member ArmandArmand suggested we have a thread on OBE's including how to do them and reporting any positive results. Enjoy!

Armand, 7Christie and Laura like this.
  2. Laura

Laura
    Expand Collapse

O m g...if last nights show is truth at all...apparently I have had a gazillion obe's. I can seriously have several in one night, going back to the same place, because I was not done or I liked being there so much. I have ALWAYS had a particular way of flying around neighborhoods and cities that I have learned to strengthen control with age and experience. But I still brush the tops of trees and am always mindful of power lines. I can't even tell you the amount of times I wake up from being somewhere and wasn't done exploring and thought I wanted to go back, so I center myself think about it intensely and just go back. I recently told a friend about all this and she was like OMG are you serious? I'm like yeah, you mean you can't do all that? She's like no and that's awesome you can. I said I thought everyone could. She said she had never flown in her dreams or went anywhere ever. I guess I never realized I've been having one. Recently, I told my doctor that I was having reoccurring nightmares, so he prescribed something for PTSD to take at bedtime. It limits my abilities during sleep a to a point, except for the morning right before I awake, which I don't like. I have experienced so much of what the was talked about. I also have the nightmares which many have a totally different experience in which they come from the past, or variations of past experiences. Which I can't control those, they suck. But 90 to 95% of the time I control where my dream journey is headed. I haven't yet figured out how to specifically go to a place, only how to get back to a place and as in waking life sometimes I get lost and can't find my way back to or from then it gets frustrating or scary because I try and try. It just blows my mind to hear someone touch on so many of these things.

#2 Laura, Oct 1, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
    dharma58498, Armand and 7Christie like this.
  3. Armand

Armand
    Expand Collapse
    Dilectis Dei
    Tier-1 Mod

Thank you sea hunter, I think this will help me and anyone else who is having trouble getting past the paralysis stage of an OBE and finally out. I made a joke to a few members about once we all get good at it we could all have a meeting place like on the top of the Eiffel tower.

Seahunter, 7Christie and Laura like this.
  4. 7Christie

7Christie
    Expand Collapse
    Paranormal Trooper
    Staff

Thanks for sharing, LauraLaura

Laura and Armand like this.
  5. Armand

Armand
    Expand Collapse
    Dilectis Dei
    Tier-1 Mod

I have tried for years I cant get past the last stage but from what you say you dont even have to try you just do it? Anyway you can teach that?

Laura likes this.
  6. Laura

Laura
    Expand Collapse

This is how I do it: Once in my dream space, from a standing position I outstretch my arms and lean forward towards the ground sort of like if you were riding a Segway and I then think about and will myself to levitate up ward. This moves me up above the tree tops and I can vary my height but it take alot of work. I have crashed into trees and skimmed tree tops. I never fly with my body in a Superman position. It's always one of a forward lean with my arms outstretched. Ever since I was a child I have practicing flying from place to place. Sometimes it's more difficult than others, and encounter all sorts of weather conditions also: Wind, rain, snow, etc.

7Christie and Armand like this.
  7. Laura

Laura
    Expand Collapse

You are welcome

8. Laura

Laura
    Expand Collapse

It's awesome to be able to share these experiences

9. Armand

Armand
    Expand Collapse
    Dilectis Dei
    Tier-1 Mod

This is the kind of information we are looking for thank you very much. I have Preston Dennett on my friends list on FB I will see if I can get him to join this forum. I must go to work now.

7Christie and Laura like this.
  10. Laura

Laura
    Expand Collapse

You're welcome and that would be awesome. I hope others join in with their experiences.

Armand and 7Christie like this.