Tell me...

After a couple days with a virus/bug, I woke up this morning able to breath effortlessly. What a great feeling. We are planning a Thanksgiving get-together with family.

Reactions: Seahunter
I have had horses all my life. I have a Paint Mare that is a dream. Great horse. I lost my Guilding this summer to leg issues.
My other hobby is knitting. I spin the yarn from my own sheep. The carpet bag is just a project I’ve been working on. I like to work with textiles. After knitting it I felted the bag. I have to put handles on it and do some sewing to finish, but you get the idea Thanks for asking View attachment 11399View attachment 11400
What a beautiful horse, Lynne.

I kid you not, those scones were literally a little triangular slice of heaven; and, I have six more for tomorrow.

Now to make everyone really hate me, my girlfriend just finished baking a chocolate Bailey’s Vodka cake. You use a standard yellow cake mix and one 4oz package of instant chocolate pudding. Replace 1/2 cup of liquid with equal parts vodka and Baily’s Irish Cream. Top with powdered sugar after cooled. Eat with a shot of Baily’s
80313b95763813cab677aabb3ecee132.png

Reactions: WitchAndShaman