Tell me...

View attachment 11399 View attachment 11400 View attachment 11400 View attachment 11399
I have had horses all my life. I have a Paint Mare that is a dream. Great horse. I lost my Guilding this summer to leg issues.
My other hobby is knitting. I spin the yarn from my own sheep. The carpet bag is just a project I’ve been working on. I like to work with textiles. After knitting it I felted the bag. I have to put handles on it and do some sewing to finish, but you get the idea Thanks for asking View attachment 11399

Isn’t she beautiful. You’re lucky Lynne to have your fuzzy babies. We have two rescue dogs and a rescue cat.

I was going to be intrusive and ask for a photo of your bag. Thanks for just offering it up willingly; I am certain that your sharing will serve as inspirations for others beyond me. And, My girlfriend and I are looking for a handmade gift or ornament to give this Christmas and maybe a yard or string technique will do well.

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
i love scones!! Especially with that thick cream. I want her recipe. Talk her into sharing !

I’d be happy to share the scone recipe but we got it from a brand new edition of Magnolia Journal (issue #5). It’s copyrighted. Sounds silly but I believe in protecting new intellectual property. I’m also afraid that if I shared the recipe Joanna Gaines might send her own HGTV Men in Black (and White Plaid) after me.

So I’ll tell you the recipe is on page 91 of that issue and the recipe is called Orange Zest Scones. I looked but I didn’t find any links to the recipe YET on the internet.

The results were great but depends on your own expectations for scones. This recipe used a boatload of butter. The scones were slightly more airy and biscuit like instead of dense and crumbly. Also, a little of the butter baked out and made a neat crust around the bottom edge but the scones didn’t burn at all. The last piece Lynne is that the recipe does include a perfect maple orange glaze.

If I run across the recipe on an open source like Joanne’s blog, I’ll post a link to it.

I’d be happy to share the scone recipe but we got it from a brand new edition of Magnolia Journal (issue #5). It’s copyrighted. Sounds silly but I believe in protecting new intellectual property. I’m also afraid that if I shared the recipe Joanna Gaines might send her own HGTV Men in Black (and White Plaid) after me.

So I’ll tell you the recipe is on page 91 of that issue and the recipe is called Orange Zest Scones. I looked but I didn’t find any links to the recipe YET on the internet.

The results were great but depends on your own expectations for scones. This recipe used a boatload of butter. The scones were slightly more airy and biscuit like instead of dense and crumbly. Also, a little of the butter baked out and made a neat crust around the bottom edge but the scones didn’t burn at all. The last piece Lynne is that the recipe does include a perfect maple orange glaze.

If I run across the recipe on an open source like Joanne’s blog, I’ll post a link to it.
Sounds wonderful. You are a lucky man to have a gal that goes through all that work to make them.

“It’s copyrighted.”

Depending on the terms on the inside of the cover maybe you can share it and respect the copyright. My wife might like the recipe :)

23621330_1477016855680711_197259440038856436_n.jpg
Another successful batch of 3d prints :)

Reactions: Seahunter and Lynne

Oh you are KILLIN'me with that scone description!!!!! yummy

Reactions: Lynne
Completing the Felting of my carpet bag
Spending time with my horse
Watching sat night movie here with friends

Lynne....that bag is amazing! as is that beautiful horse!

Reactions: Lynne
i love scones!! Especially with that thick cream. I want her recipe. Talk her into sharing !
Devonshire clotted cream......heavenly.....

I love sundays