Talk Radio or music?

Just thought of something, Noble, and just guessing w/ your love and talent of opera. Are we the two PBS Masterpiece Theater donors who like paranormal stuff? Or the few Queen fans who support PBS?
(PS, I get the opera/ Freddie tie in ;)).

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi
I could get XM-Sirius, but I am too cheap.
my kids loving having it as do i....

Alice Cooper Radio show - :)
i havent listened to it an awhile but he does a good show...

ok to answer the question.....went i am alone in the car.. kids get there format talk radio mixed with kids songs from xm...

i listen to music... mostly the eagles truthfully... from the different cds...

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Just thought of something, Noble, and just guessing w/ your love and talent of opera. Are we the two PBS Masterpiece Theater donors who like paranormal stuff? Or the few Queen fans who support PBS?
(PS, I get the opera/ Freddie tie in ;)).

and here I thought I was the only one lol...:cool:

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Half and Half
If I am alone in the car, I usually listen to Italian Opera and I DO sing along - loudly lol...
If I have family in the car, I usually listen to ABBA, Simon and Garfunkel, Queen, Barbra Streisand, John Denver etc... and we ALL sing along.
If it is me and my wife, we listen to talk radio. And sometimes I yell back at some of the idiot statements lol...
We have the same taste I. Music noble.

Reactions: NobleHouse
I listen to sports talk radio. I used to listen to a lot of political hosts, but have grown tired of it. Of course I also pick paranormal podcasts.

Reactions: Debi
I listen to sports talk radio. I used to listen to a lot of political hosts, but have grown tired of it. Of course I also pick paranormal podcasts.

interestingly, I grew tired of sports talk radio ... it's true-and I love Football (especially college)

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I listen to pretty much what we listen to here each night, paranormal talk radio, whether it be C2C, MITD, The Far Side, Darkness Radio, and many more. I have a DVD player in the truck. You can burn a lot of show on one disc. I will sometimes play OTR shows, also.

I do both I switch from NPR (national public radio) to sports station (the ticket) to several rock stations.. I would rather hear a good show on NPR like they have on the week ends while driving at night. During the ride to work; (afternoonish) I like music; classic rock and new rock, I don't listen to one channel and never have.

I listen to pretty much what we listen to here each night, paranormal talk radio, whether it be C2C, MITD, The Far Side, Darkness Radio, and many more. I have a DVD player in the truck. You can burn a lot of show on one disc. I will sometimes play OTR shows, also.
I need to learn how to do that burn stuff. A new goal for retirement

Reactions: Debi