Take me out to the Ballgame....

During senior league at 2nd base I developed a bad case of Steve Sax disease. So I was moved to 3rd. Its the baseball equivalent of the yips. The short soft throw to 1st became impossible, so Pitched & 3rd for 3 years.

I share your thoughts partially NH. I also believe that umpires need to stay in control of a game. Let's face it, many fans look at ball players as royalty and umpires as the enemy or a necessary evil. There needs to be mutual respect between umpires, players, managers, and fans to keep the "game" meaningful and enjoyable to all.

Reactions: Debi
Giolito debut:. I see where Lucas Giolito made his first major league start for the White Sox, pitched six innings, gave up 4 runs. Recall he is one of three pitchers the Sox acquired in the Adam Eaton trade with Washington.

I also see where there is a left handed relief pitcher for the Sox named Aaron James Bummer. Ha, what a bummer of a name. Not as bad a name, though, as Red's pitcher Homer Bailey. :)

Player's weekend for Major League Baseball. Wild colored uniforms, Nick name on back, wild colored accessories.

Capture+_2017-09-05-08-30-33.png

Reactions: Armand