Take me out to the Ballgame....

Hey Christie, are you voting for the :baseball: All Star Game? For your consideration here are some deserving White Sox: Avisail Garcia OF, Milky Cabrera OF, Matt Davidson DH.
PS, I voted for tons of 'Nat's. My thinking is, when in doubt, a vote for 'Nat's is a vote for Christie.:)
And for your convenience: All Star Game Ballot
You can vote up to 5 times a day. It's fast, It's easy, It's the Law.:confused:

Reactions: Debi
Hey Christie, are you voting for the :baseball: All Star Game? For your consideration here are some deserving White Sox: Avisail Garcia OF, Milky Cabrera OF, Matt Davidson DH.
PS, I voted for tons of 'Nat's. My thinking is, when in doubt, a vote for 'Nat's is a vote for Christie.:)
And for your convenience: All Star Game Ballot
You can vote up to 5 times a day. It's fast, It's easy, It's the Law.:confused:
I have been voting. I believe that I have a few votes left in my quota. I did vote Garcia in the outfield. I shall include your suggested others.

Reactions: Paintman
Watch as Mickey Mantle, fouls off a few pitches, gets his timing, and Whack !

I was fortunate enough to see him play. What an athlete. I believe that I had his baseball card.
Mickey's trot around the bases is pure Mickey, the pumping of his shoulders and arms in his unique style.

Reactions: Armand and Paintman
It's the Law [voting for MLB all-Stars].:confused:
It should be. :) I know that I am biased, but I believe that the entire Nats infield deserves to play in the all-Star game.

Trea-Turner-C.jpg

Trea Turner who may not have the offensive batting numbers, is a defensive gem at shortstop and VERY fun to watch running the bases. It is hard to measure, but I would say Trea is in the top 5 fastest men in baseball. Already in his short career, he has stolen home and frequently out runs routine infield ground balls. Oh, he also wears my favorite number 7 ( as did Mickey Mantle ).

Reactions: Paintman
Cool, Christie. Here is why Milky Cabrera is worthy. RBI's. As of yesterday #1. IMHO the most important offensive stat.. It says you are doing what you are supposed to be doing.
Matt Davidson is a hitting machine. He is in his first real 1st big league year, and aside from being platooned in center, 3rd & DH, he is a bright spot.
I'll vote for more 'Nats.

This weekend MLB players are wearing powder blue accents ( hats, wrist bands, team name, etc) to shed awareness for prostate cancer. MLB will also make donations to the PCF - Prostate Cancer Foundation.

WS-Blue hat.jpg
Detroit-Blue hat.jpg

It's close to the blue highlight color selected by Bob Bain for the PNF website.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Christie, here are my votes for AL
1st. Abreu CWS
2nd Castro NYY
SS Correa Hou.
3rd Moustakas KC & Sano Minn.
Catcher Sanchez NYY & Perez KC & McCann Hou.
DH Davidson CWS
OF Avisail Garcia CWS
OF Pillar TOR.
OF Cabrera CWS

NL
1st Zimmerman WSH & Goldschmidt ARI
2nd Murphy WSH
SS Cozart Cinn.
3rd Shaw Milw.
Catcher Posey SF
OF Ozuna MIA & Inciarte ATL & Peralta ARI
OF Blackman CO & Markakis ATL
OF Kemp ATL & Harper WSH

White Sox Notes, Avi Garcia is being talked about for league MVP. Abreu's #'s are solid. Milky Cabrera is tearing up RBIs. Matt Davidson, well we've waited along time bringing him up. #'s are solid.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi