Sychronicities and Dreams

I only remember a dream about once every other month. They are usually forgotten within seconds of awakening.

Reactions: 7Critter
I only remember a dream about once every other month. They are usually forgotten within seconds of awakening.
Me too. I find that for me, it depends on how long I allow myself to stay in bed. If I sleep in an extra hour or two, I tend to remember dreams as I wake and fall back to sleep and awake again.

I am guessing these would apply. Years ago when living in my childhood home, a few friends and i got together and went exploring. We crossed the river nearby the neighborhood and found a dirt road. We followed it to a clearing with a small house and a few garage buildings. Always threw me as odd then, but we passed through the property. Fast forward probably 20 years and the same location i ended up camping on the property which spanned 200+ acres . When i met the current people who lived there, i remembered that i had been there before. Also, during my high school years, a friend of mine lived in a house with his mother that i visited and hung out with him. Again, a few years later, another friend of mine asked me to go canoeing at his then current girlfriends house...which turned out to be the same home. Latest was previous company i worked for, i did a remodel job at a home that upon starting with a new company, i found out that house used to be my current boss's childhood home. Freaky.

Reactions: Debi
I am guessing these would apply. Years ago when living in my childhood home, a few friends and i got together and went exploring. We crossed the river nearby the neighborhood and found a dirt road. We followed it to a clearing with a small house and a few garage buildings. Always threw me as odd then, but we passed through the property. Fast forward probably 20 years and the same location i ended up camping on the property which spanned 200+ acres . When i met the current people who lived there, i remembered that i had been there before. Also, during my high school years, a friend of mine lived in a house with his mother that i visited and hung out with him. Again, a few years later, another friend of mine asked me to go canoeing at his then current girlfriends house...which turned out to be the same home. Latest was previous company i worked for, i did a remodel job at a home that upon starting with a new company, i found out that house used to be my current boss's childhood home. Freaky.
Wow those are good ones. Life amazes us on so many levels. Some believe that when synchronicities happen, it is a sign you are where you’re suppose to be. Spiritual signposts on the road of life set up in your life plan.

Vivid dreams have always been present with me. One of the earliest ones i distinctly remember was i was on a pier in Australia..odd..and there was a little kid around my age at the time. I was deathly afraid of swimming then and he asked me to climb into the water with him. I was hesitant but he said just hold onto the docking. I climbed into the water, holding tightly to the wood framing, i waded and scanned the harbor. Of course the famous opera house was there on the other side and within minutes, a loud horn echoed and a freighter seemed to be leaving the harbor. The main thing of this all that stuck in my head was the flag waving over the bridge of the vessel...the Australian flag. Now i guess i could've seen it in an encyclopedia then, but damn vivid.

Reactions: Debi
Vivid dreams have always been present with me. One of the earliest ones i distinctly remember was i was on a pier in Australia..odd..and there was a little kid around my age at the time. I was deathly afraid of swimming then and he asked me to climb into the water with him. I was hesitant but he said just hold onto the docking. I climbed into the water, holding tightly to the wood framing, i waded and scanned the harbor. Of course the famous opera house was there on the other side and within minutes, a loud horn echoed and a freighter seemed to be leaving the harbor. The main thing of this all that stuck in my head was the flag waving over the bridge of the vessel...the Australian flag. Now i guess i could've seen it in an encyclopedia then, but damn vivid.
Good to know we have another "dreamer" aboard! Enjoying your posts.

good grief too many without breaking forum lol. Always wanted to figure them out..maybe best to leave them as they are. I read a post lastnight about lucid dreams. I forget who posted at this sec but i only had ONE in my life. Crazy thing the entire time the dream...or my brain...fought me the second i realized i was dreaming.