Supernatural Event over Nam

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

No clue what happened here, but the story reminded me of driving into a swarm of midges around Lough Neagh near Belfast. There were hundreds of thousands of these insects, somewhat similar to mayflies, that formed what looked like undulating, funnel clouds of black smoke moving across the road.
03_31.jpg

Last edited:
Why would a mass of energy form in the cargo area of a c130 flying , then dissapear when touched?What was it looking for?

Wow that was a crazy story. It sounded like a portal opening, but who knows. This is definitely some high strangeness. If we could get collaboration from the other witnesses that would really make it a solid account.

Wow that was a crazy story. It sounded like a portal opening, but who knows. This is definitely some high strangeness. If we could get collaboration from the other witnesses that would really make it a solid account.
I had the same thought. This article is ten years old. If he's still alive, Loadmaster Pollack should be able to identify the other three crewmembers, assuming he still has his aircrew member's logbook. Even if he's dead, someone in his family should have the logbook. Logbooks are valued possessions. If we can get those names, we can track them (or their next of kin) down.

With the logbook, we can not only identify the crew, but the specific aircraft (by tail number) as well. This is noteworthy in that we can get the crew's maintenance write-ups after the flight, and records of any maintenance done as a result of those write-ups after the mission. This is the USAF Form 781A for that aircraft, and it should be available through the USAF Historical Research Agency at Maxwell AFB. With this, we can see if there were any maintenance issues that can tie into what was alleged to have happened.

I had the same thought. This article is ten years old. If he's still alive, Loadmaster Pollack should be able to identify the other three crewmembers, assuming he still has his aircrew member's logbook. Even if he's dead, someone in his family should have the logbook. Logbooks are valued possessions. If we can get those names, we can track them (or their next of kin) down.

With the logbook, we can not only identify the crew, but the specific aircraft (by tail number) as well. This is noteworthy in that we can get the crew's maintenance write-ups after the flight, and records of any maintenance done as a result of those write-ups after the mission. This is the USAF Form 781A for that aircraft, and it should be available through the USAF Historical Research Agency at Maxwell AFB. With this, we can see if there were any maintenance issues that can tie into what was alleged to have happened.
I know it was an older article, but it was a story I had not heard before I felt you guys might like to hear.

I know it was an older article, but it was a story I had not heard before I felt you guys might like to hear.
It's a great story, thanks for posting it. Mentioning it's age was only to point out the guy, and the other crew members, might already be dead, but that it might still be possible to follow through with Lynne's idea.

Reactions: Debi