Sunday Live Chat

Even if an alien called up the president and spoke in perfect English, we'd never know about it anyway. So do you think he knows something?

Reactions: Maphoo and Debi
Even if an alien called up the president and spoke in perfect English, we'd never know about it anyway. So do you think he knows something?
Late actor Jackie Gleason reportedly said that President Nixon had taken him to Homestead AFB and shown him a crashed saucer and alien bodies. Gleason's wife reported the story as Gleason had told it to her.

Heard the Gleason story and believe it. Also, Snowden has info...lots of info....which is why he's hiding out in Russia. I think he knows MUCH more than he's sharing...or able to share!

Reactions: Mokey
RHC right now is absolutely stuck on the theory that Hillary's missing emails have information about disclosure. I don't know how he got on that trail, but he is pretty insistent.

Reactions: 7Critter
RHC right now is absolutely stuck on the theory that Hillary's missing emails have information about disclosure. I don't know how he got on that trail, but he is pretty insistent.
I'd not listened in to RCH of late. (Gotta sleep sometime!) Does he offer up any evidence on that?

Reactions: Maphoo and Mokey
He had a guest on one night that went over the whole history of how they have come to this conclusion. Of course I couldn't tell you who the guest was, so I'm not being very helpful. It was a pretty linear story. I suppose I can see how some would make the conclusion. I wasn't sold.

Nah, even then they'd deny they knew in advance. It would take them 2 days to admit there actually was an "invasion" and then another week to issue an alert.

Reactions: Mokey
Those are not spacecraft. It is a new advancement in our military technology. They have also been issued to wear funny looking suits.

Reactions: Debi