Sunday Live Chat

New rule as applies to our house: If you take the last cup, you make the next pot~
LOL! I have one of those one cup K-cup deals. Keeps me supplied on demand. I use the refillable K-cups so I can just buy the coffee for cheap then instant brew on demand. And I demand MUCH! lol

I must find us a good topic starting point...hmmmmm......thinking.......

I believe that this is the ultimate unspoken goal of Art's: Crush the enterprise that was his creation, since it has been systematically corporatized and sterilized, and turned into the pile of drivel it is today. I think he can do it too.

Reactions: curandero81
Thank you for moving that on over! lol Cooking and typing not working!

Reactions: Maphoo
I believe that this is the ultimate unspoken goal of Art's: Crush the enterprise that was his creation, since it has been systematically corporatized and sterilized, and turned into the pile of drivel it is today. I think he can do it too.
Maybe as long as HAARP is active and nobody can pick up doo-doo on medium wave anymore, streaming talk shows will win out over terrestrial radio by default anyway!

Maybe as long as HAARP is active and nobody can pick up doo-doo on medium wave anymore, streaming talk shows will win out over terrestrial radio by default anyway!
I'm talking to myself here for a minute, so stop interrupting. I think Art's extensive radio knowledge, and studying the effects of HAARP, has taught him that Radio is "literally" Dead, and Satellite radio seems to be falling out of favor too, so he went and slid on over to digital streaming.

Reactions: curandero81
OK...Live chat turned off again. So refresh until we can try it again.