Succubus and Incubus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those that have encountered them have said much the same. It's frightening and dangerous.
Is there any side effects with having sex with this thing? In terms of curses or bad energy?

Is there any side effects with having sex with this thing? In terms of curses or bad energy?
It always leaves it's mark on health, the mind, or your spiritual self. As long as it's not coming to you on a regular basis and this was a one time thing, you should be fine. I know you wear the rosary, and this as an outer sign of faith should help prevent further attacks. And that's what they are....attacks.

Sorry but this post has upset me! There is nothing beautiful about a incubus or sucubus. All i can say is you better know what you are doing when trying to deal with one. They are super dark and very dangerous.....almost impossible to get rid of once it has attached to you. I thought I had an incubus attachment due the nature of the attacks I was having. It turned out that it wasnt a incubus but a dark astral entity feeding on the sexual trauma it was inflicting on me. It took 2 mediums and a empath over the course of serveal months to get rid of it.....justy imagine if it truely was and incubus...almost inpossible to get rid of.
So, you have been warned!!!!!

Sorry but this post has upset me! There is nothing beautiful about a incubus or sucubus. All i can say is you better know what you are doing when trying to deal with one. They are super dark and very dangerous.....almost impossible to get rid of once it has attached to you. I thought I had an incubus attachment due the nature of the attacks I was having. It turned out that it wasnt a incubus but a dark astral entity feeding on the sexual trauma it was inflicting on me. It took 2 mediums and a empath over the course of serveal months to get rid of it.....justy imagine if it truely was and incubus...almost inpossible to get rid of.
Thank you for that input, Aces. You are absolutely correct and thank you for issuing that warning.

Reactions: Aces

Wholly darknesses Aces, I wasnt aware of such a thing. I'm sorry for your traumas but thank you much for having the strength to tell us about it. How long have you been free from it?

Nothing good about those things. My prayers are for those who were damaged by these things.

Reactions: Aces
Succubuses and Insucubuses are one of my favorite rare creatures because they are dangerous and dark but beautiful.
Beautiful is hardly the word I would use to describe a demon in any form or any hierarchy. You do realize they entice their victims and eventually end up violently raping and attacking them? There was one case involving an older women and a incubus. After several encounters, she was taken to the ER after being savagely raped. Absolutely disturbing to say the least.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.