Strange Sensation on my Legs

Vibe-Feeler

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Last night I woke up just after midnight and I had the strangest feeling on my legs. Every time I moved, it felt like something very light and thin was moving around against my legs (like a strand of spaghetti), and it kind of had like an electric/tingling sensation to it. It either moved straight up my leg or spiraled around from my knee to my ankle and vice-versa. I never experienced anything like this, and it only happened when I moved. At first I thought it was just pins and needles but the sensation was not in a general area, I could feel it moving along very distinct paths on my legs. And I did feel quite an unnerving presence in the room as well. I tried Googling it but I couldn't find any medical condition to cause what I felt.

Reactions: Paintman
This is very scary Vibe. You may need some protection of some sort. Will keep You in prayer.

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler
Neuropathy can cause some strange sensations, especially in the legs, but if you have no history of it or medical indicators for it, then I'd lean towards you have something going on again of the paranormal type.

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler
I kinda hope it was a mundane thing. You're in a dangerous place if spirits start getting that personal.

Anyways, is there a chance you simply felt the pulse in a vein? Sometimes if I'm either deliberately focusing on it or nothing at all is touching me, it's like my veins can feel my pulse. Can feel like cool spaghetti drop on your arm or leg.

Not saying it's that, but it's usually best to rule out every "logical" possibility first. Hope you're well.

Neuropathy can cause some strange sensations, especially in the legs
Yes, I get all kinds of strange, often contradictory, sensations in my legs. Contradictory in the sense that a numb area of my leg will all of a sudden feel either a burning sensation or a pins and needles sensation. My legs have areas that are very numb, and others that I feel a great deal of pain. Then the outer side of my shin around to my calf is numb on both legs. My feet are both too, where the toes are all quite numb, but the balls and heels are quite painful. Anyway, just to point out that not all "pain" or sensations or other sensations are the same.

Yes, I get all kinds of strange, often contradictory, sensations in my legs. Contradictory in the sense that a numb area of my leg will all of a sudden feel either a burning sensation or a pins and needles sensation. My legs have areas that are very numb, and others that I feel a great deal of pain. Then the outer side of my shin around to my calf is numb on both legs. My feet are both too, where the toes are all quite numb, but the balls and heels are quite painful. Anyway, just to point out that not all "pain" or sensations or other sensations are the same.
Gods healing to you Sea

You're in a dangerous place if spirits start getting that personal.
Won't be the first time. Read my post about the 2010/2011 haunting I experienced. Also last year (and after going through my threads I can't believe I haven't mentioned this one), I was having an afternoon nap and as I would doze off I'd feel like something nudging me awake. I didn't think much of it and then as I started to dream I was woken up by a solid blow to the head. Like someone open-hand smacked me on the side of the head and it was actually throbbing slightly. But agreed, it's not a situation to take lightly so I am taking precautions.

Anyways, is there a chance you simply felt the pulse in a vein?

I would consider that but this sensation felt more on the skin and not so internal that I would say it was a vein pulsing. Also the sensation was too "continuous" as it moved around my legs, it didn't pulse. But should it happen again I'll try focus a bit more on it and see if I can rule it out definitively or not.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Won't be the first time. Read my post about the 2010/2011 haunting I experienced. Also last year (and after going through my threads I can't believe I haven't mentioned this one), I was having an afternoon nap and as I would doze off I'd feel like something nudging me awake. I didn't think much of it and then as I started to dream I was woken up by a solid blow to the head. Like someone open-hand smacked me on the side of the head and it was actually throbbing slightly. But agreed, it's not a situation to take lightly so I am taking precautions.

I would consider that but this sensation felt more on the skin and not so internal that I would say it was a vein pulsing. Also the sensation was too "continuous" as it moved around my legs, it didn't pulse. But should it happen again I'll try focus a bit more on it and see if I can rule it out definitively or not.
Disregard what i said then 0.0 you seen some sht. Peace to you and your home friend.