Strange neighbors

freddy

Reaction score
Update:
Not much changed, activity continues.
---

I have been contacted by someone who may be an extraterrestrial being, terrestrial being of ET origin or something else with supernatural capabilities. I know of this because they are my neighbors living in the apartment directly above me. There are at least 2 of them, but I've seen more who have been seemingly watching and/or following me. This is an ongoing thing and I am posting this in case something happens to me, and in case someone else is going through similar events. If that is true, the experience may be similar to the following.

First of all, most of the time there is a feeling in my head that I would describe with the word "block" - there is something that inhibits some of my mental abities, like learning and reading: often while I'm reading I'd finish reading a sentence and notice I do not remember what I just read. I have to read each of the phrases a few times until they make sense, and so it goes for each sentence. It is as if my mind is focused somewhere else. It started quite a while ago, and I did not notice it initially because despite it being a disabling feeling you can get used to it, l like you can get used to discomfort or mild pain. So far it sound like a problem someone witb a mental illness may have, but I am almost 100% sure I don't have schizophrenia or anything else of that kind; keep reading why I think so.

About that "block" feeling. I mentioned it persists there most of the time, but not all the time. When that thing goes away the experience is as follows: you feel as if something in your head physically ceases to exist - it was there before but has now been lifted off. There is a sudden feeling of relief, you may breathe more freely than before, your perception of the world becomes much more vivid, and you will have no longer trouble with reading. Now this is where it gets strange: one day the feeling disappeared one of my neighbors suddenly started stomping fairly loudly in their apartment. The first time it happened I felt annoyed as the feeling creeped back, but when it happened for the second time not only did the feeling come back but it also gave me goosebumps because the timing was so precise at both times. This is not a deja-vu because the block feeling in my head 100% of the time disappears 1-2 seconds before the stomping (I am certain), and it is not schizophrenia because I've captured the stomping on a voice recording. The stomping ceases as soon as the feeling returns. It has happened several times now, and each time the block came back. On one occasion they (1 or more persons) couldn't get the block feeling back in my head straight away, so they started to do more noise in the room by moving stuff (chairs/tables) around in the room and using a vacuum cleaner (it escalated from a gradually increasing stomping to the other noise within seconds). It also seems those neighbors do not sleep, at all. One day the activity started on the morning, continued through the night to next morning and late afternoon - I know because I couldn't sleep at all that night. I consider this a telepathic ability how precisely they can tell when something in my head changes. I am usually sitting still while it happens, but often when I am walking (silently) I hear the neighbor follow me with unusually loud steps / stomps. One time the feeling in my head started to fade the neighbor ran immediately with loud steps from the other room to the spot directly above me and started stomping. It seems they are doing it on purpose to gain my attention, for reasons unknown to me. Because they haven't told me why they're doing it and because it makes me feel physical discomfort I am assuming their intentions are not exactly benevolent.

I will now describe an even stranger event. One night I was lying in my bed, the feeling was there, as usual. I felt as if something or someone was connected to me, and they apparently wanted me to increase my focus on some mental point. When my mind drifted away from the focal point they would signal me a "no" via my eyes moving involuntarily from left to right, and when I managed to keep focus respectively I received a "yes" (eyes moving up, down, and back up, as if nodding). All of the communication from their part happened via the yes and no signs and images. They got me into a very suggestive state and I followed the instructions. At the end they made my breathing stop and instructed me to proceed focussing. I don't know if they wanted to see if I could kill myself by focusing hard enough while holding breath, or tested how intense focus I can achieve, but in the end I breathed. I am not a swimmer and haven't practised holding breath, and it was not a complete control over my body but a very suggestive state. Some strange scent can be smelled at times, which seems to have a sedative effect. I heard various kinds of silent sounds from the apartment above. Throughout the process my limbs and other parts of the body were involuntarily moving in an apparent manner to maintain the focus, in addition to the yes and no reminders. Also, during that time I could not make any voluntary movements myself - when I thought of moving hand or getting up in the bed someone else did those movements for me. Apart from it straight up feeling like someone else is doing it, it also differed from my usual movements in that they were 'perfect' - there was no fumbling around for the zip on the pants or door handle, every movement was performed with 100% precision. I could ask different questions as long as they could be answered by yes or no and received an answer every time, but I also received a 'yes' when I asked if they lied, and a 'no' when I asked if it was at all possible to know when they are telling the truth. Hence if that happens to you I recommend not to ask any questions, and snap out of the state immediately. By the way, I asked if they were aliens and if they are robots, both of which got me a 'yes' each time, but again that means nothing for the aforementioned reason.

I am living in my apartment and I don't really have another place to stay. I'm also not sure what to do about it, I do not want to visit those neighbors as they can easily pretend they know nothing of it (they made noise but it would be strange to tell it was related to some feeling in me), but also I fear what they might do. Anyhow, I intend to keep this thread updated and reply to any messages, whatever comes, so if I disappear.. then you'll know, I guess.

Last edited:
Hi Fredddy. Welcome to the forum. I have to admit, I've never heard a story like this before, and I've been around a long time. I take it this just began to happen when they moved in? Also, does this block happen when you are away from home as well?

They did move in years ago. 5 years ago according to the 'lying alien robot', but I can't confirm that. I do remember having some problems with learning back then, but I chalked it up stress and anxiety. Now looking back I wonder if that thing could have actually caused the anxiety and stress.

I used to be able to get away from the feeling by going out, but now it seems to be with me everywhere. Haven't traveled very far but it looks like they've established a better 'connection' after the recent experiences.

Thanks for sharing your experiences, freddy. Welcome to the ParaNormalForum ( PNF ).

Freddy , have you ever seen these people? It seems likely since they live above you. Do they look normal. If not maybe your neighbors know them.

Ok I have to ask the obvious question, have you been seen by a Dr.? Physical problems can cause this. Also check your place for EMP (electro magnetic pulses. These can cause odd mental feelings halousinations. I totally believe you but need to eliminate other possibilities first.