Strange Encounter

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

Strange Encounter / Lost Time

“One night while driving to work on an interstate (about 3 years ago) I watched a bright light come down from the sky almost like a helicopter and shined a light right into the cab of my truck. I was very scared, the smell of urine was so strong. At the same time a car came speeding past me erratically it was late so I couldn't see the car. Instantly I called a friend to tell her what happened as I was really scared. She told me to pull over and so I did into a gas station. It was about 10 pm. I parked and tried to regain myself. Then I saw this man pull up right in front of me. He looked like he stepped right out of the 50s black everything...car wheels windows, everything he had on was black but like a greaser. Hair quaffed sunglasses on I saw him and felt really odd he took my breath away as he looked right at me. I could feel very intimidated, and it was almost like no one else saw him. He went in the store and I never got out of my truck. I was too scared.

On his way back to his vintage all black car he never stopped glaring at me. I could feel it through his glasses. He gets in his car and I wait for him to leave. As I didn't want to chance him following me. He disappeared behind the gas station and never came out from the other side. I waited about 30 min, nothing. So I left. When I finally got to work, I sat in my truck terrified. It wasn't over. What I'm going to say next is very odd but I am telling you all what I saw.

It was about 11.30 pm by then, I noticed clouds over me about 200 feet away floating over and landing in the tops of trees parked right in front of me. A literal stones throw in front of me. I sat and watched, confused to say the least. I didn't notice anyone coming or going while I watched. By the time I got out of my truck over 5 hours had past, I had missed work but was in the parking lot. I'll never know but my face and shirt where soaking wet as if I was in tears the entire time. I felt a lot of things that night but sadness was not one. I haven't really told anyone this in fear it at happen again, or I would be ridiculed.”

Source: Youtube comments, Ashley Low

Sounds like an abduction to me.

Reactions: Debi