STORM REPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Are you being hit by the ice/snow storm? Report in, Midwest!

Stay safe guys and gals!

I'm supposed to be 59 degrees today and mostly sunny - not bad for February in the Northwest!

Reactions: Shadow
We're at the outer Northern edge of the storm and in the 3-6inch group. It just began here a few hours ago and so far no big deal. Just COLD!!!

We escaped the freezing rain for the most part. There is a thin layer, but it quickly changed over to sleet and the trees are fine. Power outages south of me, and west in the Ouichitas. Looks like everything has moved out now, but another chance for some snow on top tomorrow. My biggest problem has been getting the dogs to go out. :rolleyes:

Looks like the roads are pretty bad, though. I'm surprised that the DoT has been out spreading sand and salt today... I think this is the first time since I moved here that they have done anything to the roads after a storm.

We're at the outer Northern edge of the storm and in the 3-6inch group. It just began here a few hours ago and so far no big deal. Just COLD!!!
Maybe you'll miss most of it. My boys were supposed to get around six inches, and only ended up with two.

Status
Not open for further replies.