Space X and Planet X

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Conspiracy theorists concerned about what they believe to be the impending arrival of the rogue planet Niburu say SpaceX will soon launch a secret probe to study the infamous world.

The fantastic claims purportedly come from an anonymous insider at the company who boasts that he has known the enigmatic SpaceX founder Elon Musk for a decade.

According to this alleged whistleblower, the billionaire harbors a hidden obsession with Nibiru and, as such, was enlisted by global powerbrokers for a clandestine Planet X research project.

Specifically, it is said that SpaceX will launch a Falcon 9 rocket containing a classified satellite designed to track the trajectory of Niburu as it heads towards the Earth.

This probe, outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment, will attempt to decipher when the impact of Nibiru might be felt on our planet and what kind of catastrophes its arrival may cause.

As to why Musk was asked to aid the secret government group, the source contends that his motivations are not altogether altruistic, since the billionaire was promised protection of some kind after Planet X wreaks havoc on our world.

However, skeptics say that the admittedly secretive launch scheduled for Wednesday and dubbed 'Project Zuma' is being done under the auspices of a defense contractor using the services of SpaceX and that there is nothing particularly nefarious about the exchange.

Beyond that, they also argue that there is no Nibiru and, therefore, a secret plan to study the notorious home of the Annunaki simply does not exist.

In light of the fact that multiple predictions for Nibiru's nightmarish arrival have failed to come to fruition, one would be wise to believe the skeptics even though a scenario involving SpaceX saving Earth from Planet X does sound pretty awesome.

Source: Express

This is one conspiracy I don’t believe in. It is silly to think with all the astronomers watching the sky that it would not have been seen by now. Especially if it’s suppose to hit soon. The latest I heard was this Sunday. I rank this theory with the flat earthers!