Space station situation with Russian module misfire more serious than stated

'Houston, we have a problem..........'

I wonder how long it will take for the conspiracy theorists to come up with, 'this was not an accident, but an attempt by Russia, in collaboration with China, to throw NASA and the US into turmoil in the race for space'?

Probably already out there somewhere :tearsofjoy:

Of course, it would be complete 'tosh'..........

Reactions: bluesea and Duke
'Houston, we have a problem..........'

I wonder how long it will take for the conspiracy theorists to come up with, 'this was not an accident, but an attempt by Russia, in collaboration with China, to throw NASA and the US into turmoil in the race for space'?

Probably already out there somewhere :tearsofjoy:

Of course, it would be complete 'tosh'..........
Oh, those theories will be out there, if they are not already. What should be discussed is the poor quality of Soviet/Russian workmanship and their quality control processes that are neither. Over my career I had two occasions as a SME to study Soviet/Russian (and one PRC) hardware for the spooks and provide reports. Real eye openers.

Reactions: Paulm
What should be discussed is the poor quality of Soviet/Russian workmanship and their quality control processes that are neither. Over my career I had two occasions as a SME to study Soviet/Russian (and one PRC) hardware for the spooks and provide reports. Real eye openers.
not surprising, the old soviet union focused more on quantity not quality in military hardware. with the Mil "hind" helos and AK47 being an exception.

not surprising, the old soviet union focused more on quantity not quality in military hardware. with the Mil "hind" helos and AK47 being an exception.
I'll add a third, personal exception, the Makarov pistol. I've carried one for almost fifteen years and put several thousand rounds through it without a single failure to feed/fire. Simple to field strip and maintain, and is a perfect fit for my smallish hand.

Reactions: Paulm
I'll add a third, personal exception, the Makarov pistol. I've carried one for almost fifteen years and put several thousand rounds through it without a single failure to feed/fire. Simple to field strip and maintain, and is a perfect fit for my smallish hand.
ive always wanted a Makarov

Reactions: Duke
Hey Paul I liked your avatar! Great face!