Space station clues to UFO's!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
CT5Bs3JUAAAF-Xz.jpg:large

Scott Kelly sent this pic out on Twitter.....11/15. Notice the object in the upper right hand corner.

An image tweeted by an astronaut on the International Space Station has beengreeted with excitement - as it appears to show a UFO in the sky.

The picture was shared by US astronaut Scott Kelly, who has been in space for 236 days out of a year in orbit.

And its intriguing content has spoken to alien believers, who feel the 51-year-old is "trying to tell the world about the existence of aliens".

The image was shared on Kelly's Twitter account on Sunday with the caption: "Day 233. Once upon a #star over Southern India. #GoodNight from @space_station! #YearInSpace."

Recently there have been many UFO's caught on feeds from the ISS. Many times the feed has gone dark after these things show up. I also recently heard NASA is now implimenting a delay on that feed to try and prevent these objects from being seen.

Question today is are they out there buzzing that space station? Do you think these objects are extra terrestrial or just space junk? Is NASA trying to cover it up? Are the astronauts trying to tell us something?

Last edited:
Reactions: Maphoo
Just like my music selection last night, who is going to be brave enough to say what they want to say about extra-terrestrial visitors ?

Reactions: Maphoo and Debi

Recently there have been many UFO's caught on feeds from the ISS. Many times the feed has gone dark after these things show up. I also recently heard NASA is now implimenting a delay on that feed to try and prevent these objects from being seen.

Question today is are they out there buzzing that space station? Do you think these objects are extra terrestrial or just space junk? Is NASA trying to cover it up? Are the astronauts trying to tell us something?
Yes Debi, they do now have a delay on NASA TV when they are shooting outside! I know of a couple examples why.. Lemme dig them up

This is from STS-48 Space Shuttle Discovery, 1991

Reactions: Debi