Some Scientists Say There’s a High Chance That Places Can Hold Onto Negative Energy

Most of what was in the article i can get onboard with. There have been times i have gone to a place...mainly a job i'd be working at...that i have no expectation other than getting job done and get bad vibes either just pulling into driveway or entering the home. I have gone into a home and was asked if i had 'anything odd' happen lol. I had zero bad feelings there but the current owner claimed the house was haunted. That claim was further strengthened by one of bosses, who actually grew up in the same house. I guess the 'spirit' liked me lol. Even working up in the attic with the multitude of creepy halloween decorations standing there watching me work lol.

Reactions: Lynne
I think most of us don’t need a scientific study to believe this is true. Reading the energy of people, places and objects probably stem from survival instincts. I totally believe that energy gets absorbed by things. Sensitive people pick up it.

I think most of us don’t need a scientific study to believe this is true. Reading the energy of people, places and objects probably stem from survival instincts. I totally believe that energy gets absorbed by things. Sensitive people pick up it.
Absolutely. Illness...emotion...etc can be 'absorbed/collected' within the walls of a home. There have been many times adding lights...wiring...etc in a home and i have gotten sick from disturbing stuff. Mold...old plaster contained horse hair..past sickness...etc...something will remain....spiritual or otherwise. Not always a definite explanation to everything.

People have lots more than five senses.

Reactions: JahaRa