Sky Anomaly from CERN?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Eyewitness Shocked By 'Sky Anomaly' Above Temple Mount – Disclose.tv

An eyewitness has given a description of her bizarre experience while climbing Temple Mount, a holy site in the city of Jerusalem. She described numerous inexplicable events occurring in the heavens over the site which has spawned a great deal of controversy and numerous theories online as people have struggled to make sense of the unusual event. What caused the bizarre light show at Temple Mount?

The eyewitness claimed that she was walking up Temple Mount with the intention of partaking in silent prayer when she realized that the skies were littered with rainbow lights. She became aware of a circle of cloud and light which appeared to be highly energetic wrapping itself around the old temple site. She began to take pictures of what she could see and realized that glowing orbs of light had also started to appear in the air. Shortly after she took the first photographs of her vision of the skies, she noticed that the scene was changing in a dramatic and disturbing way. While there had only been one sun in the sky at the beginning of her encounter, she could now see three suns in the sky. She also claimed to witness blasts of light, beams of energy and rainbows flying through the sky. Initially, she wondered if she was having a religious experience as this occurred at a holy site which she had visited to make communion with her faith. However, she doubted this as she withdrew from the scene as she did not experience a sense of calm or peace. On the contrary, she felt highly disturbed and agitated by the experience.

After researching the topic and speaking with friends, she suggested that the event could have been caused by the activities at CERN in Switzerland. It has long been suspected that the atom splitting experiments at CERN have been responsible for opening temporary pathways into alternative dimensions and it is possible that she witnessed one of these events.

Not everyone is convinced by the theory that CERN is responsible for this bizarre event and others like it. For some years there have been some disturbing stories from various places in the world regarding apparent holographic images appearing in the sky including entire floating holographic cities over China and Nigeria. These incidents are all believed to be connected to a covert multi-governmental program called Operation Blue Beam which is designed to use holographic technology to frighten the world’s population into submission. Could it be possible that this was another test of this sinister technology?

A further theory has also emerged surrounding the strange appearance of the clouds in the images submitted by the eye witness. It has been suggested that these cloudy stripes could be chemtrails which had an effect on the atmosphere where they were deployed.

At this time, none of these theories have been completely proven, but one thing is for sure – something very strange is going on.

More on CERN

upload_2017-6-10_15-53-56.jpeg

I've seen this anomaly before. I was at school and there were rings like that around the sun and was even on the news. Turns out the sun can affect cloud formations like that at the right angle. You can have people several kilometers away who won't even see it, but those in the right spot will see it. I have pictures of it somewhere actually, I'll see if I can find them

Reactions: Debi
There's also something called "sun dogs", which is what I feel she may have seen.

upload_2017-6-11_15-39-39.jpeg