Should I Stay or Should I Go (Thanks Clash)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seahunter

AKA "Roy"
Reaction score
Okay, I think most people if asked, would say they would love to see a UFO. So here's my scenario: You live out in the country. One night you can't sleep so you go outside for some fresh air. The minute you walk out, you see a strange object in the sky coming toward you. It eventually lands on your property (you have a large yard! :p). After it lands, a "door" begins to open...

So, do you stay and greet the passenger(s) and invite them in for tea, or do you do a four-minute mile and get your hiney out of there as quickly as possible and head for the hills?

If you do stay for the ultimate chance of a lifetime encounter, (and of course being they are light years ahead of us they can speak English so you can understand them), would you go aboard the spacecraft? What if Zolog offers to take you for a ride - do you go? What if he offers to take you back to his planet - would you go? What are your thoughts on how far you would go if you met an alien?

Yes, I live out in the country. Yes, one night I couldn't sleep. Yes, I saw a strange object coming toward me. And YES, a large triangle UFO hovered over my house for about 5 minutes totally freaking me out! (You regulars know this story.)

To answer the rest of your question, Roy, NO on all else. I had always wanted to see one, until I did. The sense of "wrong" with what I saw scared me right out of wanting further contact....ever.

Reactions: surge and Seahunter
Feet, don't fail me now!!

shaggy.png

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
If I hadn't been "frozen" in place during my event, THAT'S what I would have looked like! lol

Reactions: surge
OK, Roy...so what would YOU do?
Thought I was getting out of this one... :oops:

Okay, it depends. I usually have very good instincts. I can tell if something doesn't "feel" right. IF that were the case, I'm on heightened alert. Now don't get me wrong, I am not a knuckle-dragging, Neanderthal redneck. However, I would have my best friends - Mr. Armalite and Mr. Remington there as back-up for the greeting, just in case in goes all Independence Day on me. :p

inday1.jpg

Now, if I don't get that bad feeling, I'm going to check it out! I would hope they are intelligent AND peaceful. I would jump at the chance to talk to them, and get a look at that spaceship! And heck yeah, if they offer me a chance to take a joyride, I'm in! :D I've got nothing to lose... except I would hope they'd let me take my pets - and not eat them! :eek: I can see people who have family and kids and all not wanting to leave it all behind, but my pets are all I really care about. Same reason I would take the one-way trip to Mars - LOL, nobody called me out on answering my own question on that one! :D So that's it - I'd do it. I want to know what else is out there in the universe, and if I make it back, I'll put it all right here on this forum! :cool:

Reactions: surge and Debi
Reactions: Debi
I would run inside the house, if I could. But something tells me that I would probably be frozen in place with fear. Even if you are a building or house, it does not protect you from abductions.

Status
Not open for further replies.