Shoshone Tribe Bigfoot History

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
From local Shoshone tribe.
Pianampai- Bigfoot
In oral stories there are instances of the Bigfoot being a large, bloodthirsty monster that hunted man, woman and child, while other stories tell of them protecting and helping humans with their superior knowledge of natural medicine. These stories are shared all over the US and the Flathead and Shoshoni share very similar stories about Bigfoot.
“There were many giants but they were not as plenty as us humans. We did not speak their language but at times they would speak to us in our own language. There were giants that hated humans and would hunt them every chance they got, while others left humans alone and lived in solitude. They enjoyed a varied diet depending on where they lived, but they preferred the largest game like buffalo, deer, bear, large fish etc. that could fill their bellies.”- Flathead Informants sharing oral history about the Giants.
“There is a story of a man who went out hunting by himself, as he was walking on a ridge he slipped and fell down the ravine and was severely mangled. A giant found him and brought him back to his cave where he treated all of his wounds. With his great knowledge of medicine he cleaned and covered the wounds with a poultice and fed him medicine, within a few days the man was all better with no sight of a single scratch. When he returned to his village he shared what he had went through and who had helped him. After this time many people would leave gifts outside of their lodges for the giant, thanking him for watching over them.”- Story about the Giants and their vast knowledge of natural medicine.
There are people who believe these protectors still roam near our people, watching over us as we live our daily lives. Many people leave offerings when they are out hunting, fishing, camping and exploring the wilderness.
418490858_10231821566505105_5411825678702700814_n.jpg

Credit to Cache Valley Bigfoot

From local Shoshone tribe.
Pianampai- Bigfoot
In oral stories there are instances of the Bigfoot being a large, bloodthirsty monster that hunted man, woman and child, while other stories tell of them protecting and helping humans with their superior knowledge of natural medicine. These stories are shared all over the US and the Flathead and Shoshoni share very similar stories about Bigfoot.
“There were many giants but they were not as plenty as us humans. We did not speak their language but at times they would speak to us in our own language. There were giants that hated humans and would hunt them every chance they got, while others left humans alone and lived in solitude. They enjoyed a varied diet depending on where they lived, but they preferred the largest game like buffalo, deer, bear, large fish etc. that could fill their bellies.”- Flathead Informants sharing oral history about the Giants.
“There is a story of a man who went out hunting by himself, as he was walking on a ridge he slipped and fell down the ravine and was severely mangled. A giant found him and brought him back to his cave where he treated all of his wounds. With his great knowledge of medicine he cleaned and covered the wounds with a poultice and fed him medicine, within a few days the man was all better with no sight of a single scratch. When he returned to his village he shared what he had went through and who had helped him. After this time many people would leave gifts outside of their lodges for the giant, thanking him for watching over them.”- Story about the Giants and their vast knowledge of natural medicine.
There are people who believe these protectors still roam near our people, watching over us as we live our daily lives. Many people leave offerings when they are out hunting, fishing, camping and exploring the wilderness.
View attachment 54748
Credit to Cache Valley Bigfoot
Much of what the story said is 125% accurate from everything I’ve read. Some Sasquatches absolutely despise humans like the ones where I was going to Texas. Most are curious and will leave you alone and stories I’ve read if human is in genuine peril, the kinder ones, Will lend a hand and help.

Reactions: Lynne
Much of what the story said is 125% accurate from everything I’ve read. Some Sasquatches absolutely despise humans like the ones where I was going to Texas. Most are curious and will leave you alone and stories I’ve read if human is in genuine peril, the kinder ones, Will lend a hand and help.
They seem to have human personalities by the reports, maybe they are just another species of human that evolved separately.