She what?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Woman Claims She's Had Sex With 20 Ghosts -- And Prefers Them To Men | HuffPost

OK, I'm going to let you decide if you want to read about this one or not. She gave up a husband to have affairs with her ghost lovers. Now, to me, we are talking incubus/succubus time. No one seems to be addressing that with the woman so far. I'm thinking someone needs to have that talk with her.

Next, she wants to have a ghost baby.

She's either in danger or needs meds. (Or she wants to sell a book.) Not sure what the call is on this one.

Well............wonder if she's related to the woman in the tabloids who claimed to be pregnant with bigfoots baby.
Ppl go through their entire lives without any occurrences, even after searching they don't find definitive proof........yet, you get these ppl who not only find them but are getting freaky freaky with them....lol.
I vote its for the attention, publicity, 15 minutes of fame...... Or just crazy.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Well, if it is a plea for attention, it is poorly thought out and may result in negative consequence. If she really perceives it as real, then it's poor reality testing. She may have a book for sale.
So, she is either 1/2 crazy, or full blown fruit loops. With or without a guest spot on Coast.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I'm thinking someone needs to have that talk with her.
i think "the talk" with her would be hilarious.

but i think i speak for everyone who knows anything about the subject, these are succubi she's feeding her life energy to. that's just asking for disaster.

In my opinion id have to say succubi are likely the most dangerous class of demon out there, yet shes messing around with them.......

Reactions: Debi
Well said everyone. Her poor husband ! Can you imagine living that one down ? I was left for a ghost. He will need therapy for sure :D

I watched her interview and she comes off as lovely and believable. However this is the strangest story ever ! She needs some spiritual help in my opinion

Reactions: 7Critter