She died and came back

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

She DIED From Stage 4 Cancer But Came Back “From Another Dimension” With This Powerful Message!

Anita Moorjani, author of the book Dying to Be Me, experienced something most of us never will. She was diagnosed with cancer, lived with it, died from it, then came back to life and went home healthy.

How is this possible?

Moorjani had been battling Hodgkin’s Lymphoma for four years when one morning she woke up and could not move at all. Her husband rushed her to the hospital, and she was diagnosed with grade 4B lymphoma. Her organs were shutting down, and doctors believed she had only 36 hours left to live. She eventually lost consciousness.

However, she was still aware of what was going on around her. She could hear her husband in the hall and observe conversations he had with doctors. She could see her brother desperately boarding a plane in India so that he could come and see her one last time in the Hong Kong hospital. Also, she became aware of something else entirely.

I'd like some of that clarity that she speaks of, even if it's just for an instant.

Reactions: Debi
What a great testimony !! I totally agree. We should live life with love, laughter, and appreciation, and do it on purpose. That's how I've been determined to walk through life. We're all just passing through. We might as well have some fun and help others when we can.